Thread: 36G Naughty Playgirl in GALWAY for Christmas and New Year ***Discounts Available***

Blog Entries

Talking 36G Naughty Playgirl in GALWAY for Christmas and New Year ***Discounts Available***

Hello Boys,

I am at home in my luxuary private apartment in Galway just waiting to spread some Christmas cheer. I am offering discounts on all my bookings depending on services and how charming you can be on the phone.

I am tall, 5ft10, very Curvy and have a fabulous pair of lips that look fantastic over your cock! Then again my huge natural tities covered in oil smothering your nice hard cock is not to be missed either!

I turn my phone on around 7am and will be working till around 2am daily for the whole christmas period. Please call showing your Mobile number for details on the day you wish to book.

0870-649-368

Cayla xxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	070212 n500.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	7731  
    MAYNOOTH NOW - Mon 13th Dec
    DUBLIN Mon 13th - Sat 18th Dec

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Cum as many times as you like!

Hello Boys,

I am working all day today so why not come and be naughty with me. Remember to ask for your discount!

0870-649-368

Cayla xxx

Blog Entries

Thumbs up On your own for Christmas?

Hello Boys,

Nothing to do on Christmas day? Well why not come and get a nice big bird and I will even make you christmas dinner

0870-649-368

Cayla x