Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy vs Authoritania(government)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    Emergency services,businesses etc=are made by the people and not the government.
    banks=how does banks help me?why do i need them?(i have lived without banks all my life)
    Are you saying that without the government ,there won't be anymore of all this?why?i don't get it

So the way I see it is :
    1: YES to emergency services couse there would still be doctor,telephonists,ambulance drivers etc .All of those are made of real people and not even one of them is from the government
    2:Yes to business because everyone can participate voluntarily and with organization and cooperation ,of course same all in exchange of money.(without paying taxes to the government for our work)

''It would be everyone for themselves'' wrong wrong .sorry but I do not agree
    As for defending,take law into their own hands......: First of all we won't loose anymore the right to defend ourself from violence or to defend what we have from those who would take it.We can organise and cooperate together to exercise that right.organising for mutual defence does not need the government.as nobody wants to be robbed and all of us want to feel safe,we can defend ourself or hire others to do it on our behalf,right?
    Do you feel more safe having the government?but still very bad things are still hapening,wars are still happening,guns are all over the streets because governments allow it.
    This days self defence is called a ''crime''
    A well armed population can defend and respond in front of those small gangs( bad people that want to take you tv away) that actually represent the minority.
    the majority of population can live civilised ,don't you think?
    Besides the moral ''laws'' i do not find any other law helpful for me or others .
    the police service? this is good, Ana, but it's communism?
    Last edited by warmcome; 20-01-15 at 17:32.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    You are an idealist, not a realist, clearly.
    Ha ha.
    I am both actually.But what I try to do and believe in ,is to choose the best way.
    I did not said anarchy is perfect but it is a lot more better that going with what i see every single day of government actions

xx
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

Reviews

Ha ha.
    I am both actually.But what I try to do and believe in ,is to choose the best way.
    I did not said anarchy is perfect but it is a lot more better that going with what i see every single day of government actions

xx
    i remain unconvinced.

You say people could organise to protect themselves
    Well gangs and warlords would also organise to rob kill or enslave you
    Also people organising-you are back to a type of government.
    If you want to see anarchy and weak government look at places like Libya orSomalia.
    Neither do we want authoritarianism Hitler Polpot Stalin and plenty in the modern world
    Both anarchy and authoritarianism would interfere intolerably in the lives of ordinary people
    We want neither but instead a happy medium in between and in a lot of Europe we are close to it at the moment.
    Try being poor in Africa Asia or S.America
    And lok to the past to see the disasters that both anarchy and authoritarianism have brought.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixdays View Post
    You say people could organise to protect themselves
    Well gangs and warlords would also organise to rob kill or enslave you
    Also people organising-you are back to a type of government.
    If you want to see anarchy and weak government look at places like Libya orSomalia.
    Neither do we want authoritarianism Hitler Polpot Stalin and plenty in the modern world
    Both anarchy and authoritarianism would interfere intolerably in the lives of ordinary people
    We want neither but instead a happy medium in between and in a lot of Europe we are close to it at the moment.
    Try being poor in Africa Asia or S.America
    And lok to the past to see the disasters that both anarchy and authoritarianism have brought.
    yes gangs and warlords can organise to rob,kill and enslave you(wich already hapens but the gangs name is government) but you can defend yourself=the majority(and i repeat myself defending yourself now is a crime).
    weak goverments brings the worst in people.they corrupt/force people to make people show the worst of them.
    Anarchy=no one is your master,no one is your slave
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website

yes gangs and warlords can organise to rob,kill and enslave you(wich already hapens but the gangs name is government) but you can defend yourself=the majority(and i repeat myself defending yourself now is a crime).
    weak goverments brings the worst in people.they corrupt/force people to make people show the worst of them.
    Anarchy=no one is your master,no one is your slave
    Gangs and warlords are not the government; you can't really compare a Colombian drug lord to Stormont, alebit the DUP are a bunch of backward thinking bigots. Excessive self-defense is a crime, but defending yourself isn't a crime. There are corrupt governments in the world, as with anything in life, and over centuries, kingdoms have fought and attempted to over-rule, but still, a community even under these circumstances always end up having to implement rules and order to stop people doing what they want and decimating everything.

You can't have it both ways. Organised chaos is an oxymoron.
    Last edited by samlad; 20-01-15 at 17:51.

7. Default

Anarchy has an emotional appeal alright but think it through and it really is only mob-rule.
    That said, what we have at present isn't all that different.
    What is benign? - benign is what you will be after you be eight

Blog Entries

Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website

I haven't time to watch this, but the fact that Tara Reid in on the video, I have nothing more to add!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

mr gear (20-01-15)

Reviews

I'm an ANARCHIST, all the way.

I've been reading this website for years, a proper site that truly gets into the philosophy of Anarchism, plenty of interesting reading to be found there, although they've revamped the website, and all of their older content isn't there anymore....

http://anarchymag.org/
    Fighting the Good Fight...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast