Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: *** thank u ireland ***

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Thumbs up *** thank u ireland ***

    Hi everybody
    We would like to thank to all of our customers for a great year 2008. It was pleasure to meet you all and spend a nice time with you
    We hope you were satisfy as we were Thank you. We are looking forward seeing you again during the next year.


    We wish you Merry Christmas and happy New Year.
    All the best to you from our hearts.
    Kind regards Nikky and Eve xxx


    PS:Thank u to Sarah,Nicole and of course PAT as well
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kiss 1.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	7713  
    Last edited by Blond chick NIKKY; 18-12-08 at 21:30.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,207
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Hi everybody
    We would like to thank to all of our customers for a great year 2008. It was pleasure to meet you all and spend a nice time with you
    We hope you were satisfy as we were Thank you. We are looking forward seeing you again during the next year.


    We wish you Merry Christmas and happy New Year.
    All the best to you from our hearts.
    Kind regards Nikky and Eve xxx


    PS:Thank u to Sarah,Nicole and of course PAT as well
    Two classy women, who provide a great service.

    Merry Christmas to you both too!
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

  3. #3

    Default

    Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See u soonnnn
    The REAL lesbian duo !!!!! CLG (Cheeky Lesbian Girls)

    REVIEWS: http://www.escort-ireland.com/117/du...t-reviews.html

    Duo recession rates!!!
    200 half hour
    400 an hour


    0833776030 Call us now!!!!

    We have someone taking care of us, so be nice He`s not coming into the room with us

    Fan n.1 Brucealmighty

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,207
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Busty Malena and Carmen View Post
    Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See u soonnnn
    Indeed!!!
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    Indeed!!!
    Indeed indeed
    The REAL lesbian duo !!!!! CLG (Cheeky Lesbian Girls)

    REVIEWS: http://www.escort-ireland.com/117/du...t-reviews.html

    Duo recession rates!!!
    200 half hour
    400 an hour


    0833776030 Call us now!!!!

    We have someone taking care of us, so be nice He`s not coming into the room with us

    Fan n.1 Brucealmighty

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Smile We love u BRUCE

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    Two classy women, who provide a great service.

    Merry Christmas to you both too!

    Thank u Bruce. We hope to see u soon.
    Merry Xmas to u and happy New Year.

    Kiss u N + E

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,207
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Thank u Bruce. We hope to see u soon.
    Merry Xmas to u and happy New Year.

    Kiss u N + E
    Oh yes, I missed you before Christmas, but I will definitely be waiting for you to come back to Dublin, you sexy kittens...
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Default Sexy M + C

    Quote Originally Posted by Busty Malena and Carmen View Post
    Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See u soonnnn
    Hi guys

    Thank u. 4 u too and talk 2u soon

    Nikky and Eve xxx

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    Oh yes, I missed you before Christmas, but I will definitely be waiting for you to come back to Dublin, you sexy kittens...
    Thank u We can't wait to see u again

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Merry Christmas girls ye are on my 'to do' list for 2009!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •