Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lizzies hamster's ate my winkie!!!

Default Lizzies hamster's ate my winkie!!!

but which one got the best portion
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	life-is-not-fair.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	7781  

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie S View Post
    but which one got the best portion

Well darling if there were a bunch of hungry canibals and they wanted to eat your head there really wouldnt be enough brains in their to cover a cream cracker...........

Oh I am awful, but you like me......... xxx

Its not that head I want you to munch on

Arnie says,

LIZ IS COMING TO DINNER!!! HIDE THE CUTLERY!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	funny_junk.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	7784  

If that hamster comes near me it gets a bullet between the eyes.

He has quite the following amongst the gay fetish community, has his own string and everything, ok I know he’s not a gerbal but he knows he’s way around in the dark

Arnie says,

Give em a go Clint, he'll make yur day!!!

I might just try it. Ill try anything once Arnie.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    I might just try it. Ill try anything once Arnie.

Try anything once..........you didn't just try anything Once with me more like several times, still his is only a winkie one so???????? Still there was plenty in your Magnum Force i seem to remember.

Clint come make my day....... xxx I am so ready willing and able, but you already discovered that - rumour has it that Fiona and Babs are now after you - both great gals i dont mind if you want to see them - you always come back to me!

yer rite Lizbet. It would be greedy if we each wanted em for r selves so in the season dats in it I’ll ave em mon to sat an u an fiona can make do wiv da leftovers on Sundays . Ows dat grad ya my little london lass?

Im going to have my hands full with you ladies. Your my number one Elizabeth. Im coming to make your day or better still your week. Just you and me by the fireside at Christmas making wild passionate love.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Sounds Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    Im going to have my hands full with you ladies. Your my number one Elizabeth. Im coming to make your day or better still your week. Just you and me by the fireside at Christmas making wild passionate love.

Think that we need to find out who all these people are so if i knew how to do a poll or the such like i would do it to see what all the folk on here think these characters are........if someone wants to tell me how to make the poll then i can create the section with whom they all are.......So make my day and tell me who it is that you all are.........Clarence is one that i adore and would never out her as i have an idea who she maybe but the others i really couldnt say - its possible that oven ready could be Clint - if i write who they could be would someone help me to write their names?

Clint you are a real man you could surely help this lady in distress. As for Arnie and his Winkie........nobody likes a dinky winkie arnie.

xxxxxxx The Hot One xxxxxxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast