Thread: New Photos here KERRY, CORK, WATERFORD, KILKENNY, DUBLIN, BELFAST

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Dick New Photos here KERRY, CORK, WATERFORD, KILKENNY, DUBLIN, BELFAST

Hi guys these are my new tour dates but please be sure you book in advance on the first day I arrive in a city or town by you if you are wanting an appointment with me Otherwise you may find I am already fully booked for those fun and hot erotic kinky games and adventures I so love playing.

Please double click the image below to enlarge them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com Limerick leather 2 RZ.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	106929Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com bottom whorshipping 11 Rz.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	106930

Don’t forget I never use a professional photographer or photo shop any of my photos so it will be me you will be meeting up with and of course the very same person in my photos.

As always all my photos are taken from my movie clips and these have also. You will find all my new movies clip when will be added to the new 52 page website coming soon so but I am still using my www.ladyvonteese.com website and have already put a few more photos up for you to check out. And dont forget it’s always so much safer to contact via my ladyvonteese@gmail account as I will be the only person reading your messages so please be sure to put the heading of the city in the email where you are hoping to meet.

I only do what I love to do, and I sell me time not services.

All the very best and keep your eyes peeled as I will put some more of yesterday’s filming after midnight tonight on one of the other touring sections and thank again to you-know-who for the fun taking these shoots today.

New tour dates and time at www.ladyvonteese.com and you’ll always see them there first and of course when I am not advertising here on EI

All the best
    Lady Von Teese

Please check my website for arrival times and dates as they are not up on EI
    NEW PHOTOS ON THE TOURING SECTION NOW AND COMING SOON O
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com Rain Coat Fetiish 3 RZ small.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	106928  
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (19-01-15)