Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R there any not so nice girls here working in limerick?

1. Smile R there any not so nice girls here working in limerick?

Same question, different reason's

Reviews

Boys, your question at least makes a lot of sense on this site.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Boys, your question at least makes a lot of sense on this site.
    Exacty Mr Marvado, who wants nice ffs, old babes windsor is getting past it a bit for us so we’re looking to ‘retire’ her ass and we ere Limerick is a lady so where better?.

You bein Latino maybe we could do a little business with………shall we call it…….the Latin dazz powder, we got connections if you know what I mean….his names Mari an he is one ruthless gringo.

You help us and we fund the odd revolution for you....what you say?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ron n Reg View Post
    Exacty Mr Marvado, who wants nice ffs, old babes windsor is getting past it a bit for us so we’re looking to ‘retire’ her ass and we ere Limerick is a lady so where better?.

You bein Latino maybe we could do a little business with………shall we call it…….the Latin dazz powder, we got connections if you know what I mean….his names Mari an he is one ruthless gringo.

You help us and we fund the odd revolution for you....what you say?
    Sounds like an offer I can't refuse boys. I'll have to pass it by the Don for final approval, but once he smells money he's usually a game old bird.

I like the connection. A bit like the Yanks using Iraqi oil revenues to fund their covert ops in my back yard. Why dont we bring Ollie North in on this one.......he does'nt have much brains, but he has connections from Bangkok via Baghdad and Ballydehob to Bogota and he knows how to grease a palm or two. He has no ethically morality either........will sell his ass to the highest bidder..........that should interest you guys I believe.

The revolution is always in need of funding and those who help us now will be looked upon favourably once we have assumed power. How do you guys fancy yourselves heading up the HSE, or FAS (that would be a nice one), or would you rather have a bank, but that's a bit risky in the current climate. Anyway, just name your price and don't forget the perks.....any amount of nice ladies, TSs, or nice boys to keep you entertained.......they come in very handy on these cold winter evenings.

5. Default

Sounds like an offer I can't refuse boys. I'll have to pass it by the Don for final approval, but once he smells money he's usually a game old bird.

I like the connection. A bit like the Yanks using Iraqi oil revenues to fund their covert ops in my back yard. Why dont we bring Ollie North in on this one.......he does'nt have much brains, but he has connections from Bangkok via Baghdad and Ballydehob to Bogota and he knows how to grease a palm or two. He has no ethically morality either........will sell his ass to the highest bidder..........that should interest you guys I believe.

The revolution is always in need of funding and those who help us now will be looked upon favourably once we have assumed power. How do you guys fancy yourselves heading up the HSE, or FAS (that would be a nice one), or would you rather have a bank, but that's a bit risky in the current climate. Anyway, just name your price and don't forget the perks.....any amount of nice ladies, TSs, or nice boys to keep you entertained.......they come in very handy on these cold winter evenings.
    Meet us round our local boozer and if we like the cut of your jib then all of Meh he co will call your name my friend and the rest will follow, domino style.

Throw in a ts or two as a sweetener and your in, not for me mind but the bro u know

Reviews

Meet us round our local boozer and if we like the cut of your jib then all of Meh he co will call your name my friend and the rest will follow, domino style.

Throw in a ts or two as a sweetener and your in, not for me mind but the bro u know
    A Ts or two, no problem boys......you can have the lot for all I care.......just consult with a geezer called RicFlair first......he might just want to keep a few for himself.

And I love nothing more than a game of dominos while I'm supping my pint. I'll just have to get a few of my HQ people together for the trip to the boozer....you know the logistics, quartermaster, staff and propaganda people. They hate to be left out of anything....it really f**ks with their egos.

7. Default

A Ts or two, no problem boys......you can have the lot for all I care.......just consult with a geezer called RicFlair first......he might just want to keep a few for himself.

And I love nothing more than a game of dominos while I'm supping my pint. I'll just have to get a few of my HQ people together for the trip to the boozer....you know the logistics, quartermaster, staff and propaganda people. They hate to be left out of anything....it really f**ks with their egos.
    U cum alone or leave in an ambulance, ure call latin lover boy!

And don’t give us any bovver r we’ll send in or enforcer Ric ‘the bear’ flair. We play for keeps while others shit their sheets.

Reviews

U cum alone or leave in an ambulance, ure call latin lover boy!

And don’t give us any bovver r we’ll send in or enforcer Ric ‘the bear’ flair. We play for keeps while others shit their sheets.
    Very poetic boys.......you must have attended one of my creative revolutionary writing courses back in the 60s at the University of Havana or to quote Che "Vamos para a cama e eu vou dar pressao".

Sleep tight boys, the red guard will secure the boozer. Nobody will hear a thing, and if they do, we just liberate them from their ears and tongues, or we leave the tongues and give them a South American necktie instead.

Boa Noite e Paz Gringos.

9. Default Ok ure in

Very poetic boys.......you must have attended one of my creative revolutionary writing courses back in the 60s at the University of Havana or to quote Che "Vamos para a cama e eu vou dar pressao".

Sleep tight boys, the red guard will secure the boozer. Nobody will hear a thing, and if they do, we just liberate them from their ears and tongues, or we leave the tongues and give them a South American necktie instead.

Boa Noite e Paz Gringos.
    But no funny business our boy from Brazil n drop the gringo lingo govnor

We need a man of ure ‘skills’ Johnney wants a piece of the action also so before to long we’ll all be rolling in clover and have Lizbet attending to all the needs of villains and revolutionaries alike.

10. Default

Boys you lookin for the fockin yayo come fock wit the best.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast