Thread: waatersports and foot fetish play

Default waatersports and foot fetish play

discrete sub guy looking for watersports and for a lady to trample some food(bananna r cake) into a mush with here barefeet and have me lick them clean , fun kink play , mail me and i will reply asap , i am looking to hook up today in dublinxx

Reviews

Send nudes

If I was in Dublin I would loved to have done this, I love my feet being lavished with attention x

Blog Entries

Well if you are still looking on the 28th or 30th in Dublin, then I would love you too make my panties wet by being made to lick food of my sexy feet Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com Foot fetish 3 Small.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	106967Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com Foot fetish 10 small.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	6.0 KB 
ID:	106968 and then for me wash the remains of your face by christening you when with my Champagne at the same marking my territory. Loll

But you'll have to have fun with other aspects of foot fetish you for sure have not tried before too, no pain, marks or negativity just lots of kinky discreet foot fetish fun.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by kinkgent View Post
    discrete sub guy looking for watersports and for a lady to trample some food(bananna r cake) into a mush with here barefeet and have me lick them clean , fun kink play , mail me and i will reply asap , i am looking to hook up today in dublinxx
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view