Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Ts Luana Fiorelli

  1. #1

    Default Ts Luana Fiorelli

    Hi all!

    Has anyone had the pleasure of this lady's company? She used to be Luana Baby.
    She is very sexy.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Around the world
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boldsam View Post
    Hi all!

    Has anyone had the pleasure of this lady's company? She used to be Luana Baby.
    She is very sexy.
    Simple when someone watch and read an adv, and not just look at the pics:
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...ts-escort.html

    TWO word love: REVIEW SISTEM
    WHY BE GOOD WHEN U CAN BE GORGEUS
    "YOU ARGENTINIAN PRINCESS IS BACK, MY IRISH GUYS"
    YOU GET WHAT U GIVE, REMEMBER!!!
    WEB ACTUALISE 27.11 NOW IN CORK 15 till 17 D2 then holidays
    FROM THE MOMENT U GET TO KNOW ME I WILL BE ALWAYS IN UR HEART

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALEXIA LAURENT For This Useful Post:

    bumleg (20-01-15), irishdeltaforce (26-01-15)

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALEXIA LAUREN View Post
    Simple when someone watch and read an adv, and not just look at the pics:
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...ts-escort.html

    TWO word love: REVIEW SISTEM
    Hi Alexia, I don't really trust the review system. It's obvious to me that so many of the reviews are fake.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to boldsam For This Useful Post:

    DrKav (20-01-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Around the world
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boldsam View Post
    Hi Alexia, I don't really trust the review system. It's obvious to me that so many of the reviews are fake.
    So then u shouldn't trust also the forum coz is same people who does review.... Since 2013 u didn't make any review so is time to visit someone love and do a new one
    WHY BE GOOD WHEN U CAN BE GORGEUS
    "YOU ARGENTINIAN PRINCESS IS BACK, MY IRISH GUYS"
    YOU GET WHAT U GIVE, REMEMBER!!!
    WEB ACTUALISE 27.11 NOW IN CORK 15 till 17 D2 then holidays
    FROM THE MOMENT U GET TO KNOW ME I WILL BE ALWAYS IN UR HEART

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ALEXIA LAURENT For This Useful Post:

    bumleg (20-01-15), Super ModeratorFloki (18-01-15), irishdeltaforce (26-01-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    313
    Reviews
    32

    Default

    I don't write reviews any more but will recommend here, Alexia.

    That said, it is obvious which ones are fake and which ones are real.

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Around the world
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Well love I don't will say names but... Is just look on my adv, 4 years on that website and has people with less time on and double or even triple than me... Why??? Coz the are buy or swap for service...like I say a long time ago... That forum and sistem review is use us a market. That's why always I get an offering of that kind, I take a picture of the screen of my phone where u can see number and text with the name of user member and I email to EI, to been report us fake and automatly removed and banner.
    And fuck off for all that people who do that, coz maybe people give importance to has more review than others, me don't care, I rent my body for money not for words, if someone wanna left a review on my adv, I get that us a tip for my good service.

    BUT YES REVIEW SISTEM SUCKS
    Last edited by ALEXIA LAUREN; 18-01-15 at 02:34.
    WHY BE GOOD WHEN U CAN BE GORGEUS
    "YOU ARGENTINIAN PRINCESS IS BACK, MY IRISH GUYS"
    YOU GET WHAT U GIVE, REMEMBER!!!
    WEB ACTUALISE 27.11 NOW IN CORK 15 till 17 D2 then holidays
    FROM THE MOMENT U GET TO KNOW ME I WILL BE ALWAYS IN UR HEART

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALEXIA LAURENT For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (26-01-15), OpenMindOllie (18-01-15)

  11. #7

    Default

    I place reviews and try to be honest as I find the reviews to be helpful in choosing an escort. If there are negative reviews I always read them first as they are more likely to be genuine. I think it is also quite easy to spot the fake reviews. I like when the escort replies to a review (good or bad) as it shows the escort is taking an interest. It annoys me when escorts opt out of the review system.
    In general I think the review system is helpful to customers and to the genuine escorts.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to irdave For This Useful Post:

    Anitafan (18-01-15)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    448
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Yes i have had the pleasure of meeting Luana, very sexy lady. She has an amazing body and an ass you just have to see. I would recommend her for sure.

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Around the world
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irdave View Post
    I place reviews and try to be honest as I find the reviews to be helpful in choosing an escort. If there are negative reviews I always read them first as they are more likely to be genuine. I think it is also quite easy to spot the fake reviews. I like when the escort replies to a review (good or bad) as it shows the escort is taking an interest. It annoys me when escorts opt out of the review system.
    In general I think the review system is helpful to customers and to the genuine escorts.
    Well 5 users from the last 2month contact me by the pm on that forum, make a booking but never let me a review, and all then was treat like kings.sure than like me many escorts happens, so how u think we gone take serius people on here....
    WHY BE GOOD WHEN U CAN BE GORGEUS
    "YOU ARGENTINIAN PRINCESS IS BACK, MY IRISH GUYS"
    YOU GET WHAT U GIVE, REMEMBER!!!
    WEB ACTUALISE 27.11 NOW IN CORK 15 till 17 D2 then holidays
    FROM THE MOMENT U GET TO KNOW ME I WILL BE ALWAYS IN UR HEART

  15. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bumleg View Post
    Yes i have had the pleasure of meeting Luana, very sexy lady. She has an amazing body and an ass you just have to see. I would recommend her for sure.
    Did she french kiss?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •