Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: Breast Reduction

  1. #1

    Default Breast Reduction

    Hello

    Anyone ever have breast reduction, I got one bigger than The other, is that normal?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamish View Post
    Hello

    Anyone ever have breast reduction, I got one bigger than The other, is that normal?
    are you a man or woman

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

    hamish (15-01-15)

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    are you a man or woman
    I'm a man, I didn't really notice it until I shaved my chest smooth,

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamish View Post
    Hello

    Anyone ever have breast reduction, I got one bigger than The other, is that normal?
    Good Evening,

    Their is something seriously wrong,and I don't mean your breast,I mean your head,why are you asking this here? Go see a doctor,I would add you moron but that would be harsh on hamish.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (15-01-15), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (15-01-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    583

    Default

    Everyone got something bigger or (depending how you look at it)smaller than the other, feet, hands, breasts, balls and head(s)

  8. #6

    Default

    Yes , there is a medical condition called Gynecomastia.

    Yes it can be treated.

    You are not alone.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (15-01-15), hamish (15-01-15), Irish Leigha (15-01-15)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Good Evening,

    Their is something seriously wrong,and I don't mean your breast,I mean your head,why are you asking this here? Go see a doctor,I would add you moron but that would be harsh on hamish.
    Plus One. Coz thanks really wasn't enough in this case.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (15-01-15)

  12. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Yes , there is a medical condition called Gynecomastia.

    Yes it can be treated.

    You are not alone.
    Thanks, I googled it and got nothing like that, they are like woman's breasts on them photos

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    guys ye out for blood tonight
    Jiberjabber's
    bettercallsaul

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

    hamish (15-01-15)

  15. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamish View Post
    Thanks, I googled it and got nothing like that, they are like woman's breasts on them photos
    So you just a bit fatter on one side than the other

    Nothing to worry about so ; hit the gym
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

    hamish (15-01-15)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •