Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This place is soooo much better...

Reviews

Default This place is soooo much better...

Ok, freedom of speech isn't way up there especially on certain topics but if we forget about all the rubbish bickering, forget about the conspiracy theories, forget about clicks, what are we left with; A top forum where ladies actually do come to interact with potential clients and discuss topics.
    When I first joined here there were very few ladies and a lot of them were tired and bitter, now take today we have a 1 in 3 ratio online now lady to client, that's amazing and better again they are HOT

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

aliciasexy (16-01-15), Blonde Alexa (16-01-15), Hagane00 (16-01-15), tom rambo (16-01-15), tom sand (16-01-15)

Just hope the new Fitzgerald laws don't change the status quo ?

Don't forget the trolls, they should be along shortly.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Don't forget the trolls, they should be along shortly.
    Ye think

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    I think we are very lucky to have so many fab ladies signed up to the forum and the pm system is one of the best features about this site.
    Well done ladies.
    Hope the Heaven's door wont open for you shortly,so will have for longer

x

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Ye think
    They love you.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

opss opssy opsssy opssy opss

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    They love you.
    While it's not my motivation for this thread I will admit if any mods are about they should watch this space, could be like shooting fish in a barrel

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Ok, freedom of speech isn't way up there especially on certain topics but if we forget about all the rubbish bickering, forget about the conspiracy theories, forget about clicks, what are we left with; A top forum where ladies actually do come to interact with potential clients and discuss topics.
    When I first joined here there were very few ladies and a lot of them were tired and bitter, now take today we have a 1 in 3 ratio online now lady to client, that's amazing and better again they are HOT
    Yes,I fully agree,if you take away everything that is wrong with this place then it is great.

One question: If you take away everything that is wrong with any place is it not the same?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Yes,I fully agree,if you take away everything that is wrong with this place then it is great.

One question: If you take away everything that is wrong with any place is it not the same?
    Yes but are other places full of hot ladies willing to give you their time and companionship

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast