Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Slow connection

I had the same problem on Sunday I think it was. The connection would time out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie S View Post
    Try using the firefox brower as I was using Internet Explorer and found E-I site alone was slow for some reason but it works brilliant with firefox. Took a while to log in for me also and no idea why but there is no comparison now as E-I werk’s vey vey goode now on firefox.

Arnie says,

CHANGE YOOER BRAW SER!!!

(There ya see... us soap stars and actors can be useful )

Agree, firefox seems to work better on here.
    I can not login with Internet Explorer . It shows I am logged in but I do not have access to my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    Agree, firefox seems to work better on here.
    I can not login with Internet Explorer . It shows I am logged in but I do not have access to my account.
    Sarah Connors as I live and breath

HOW ARE YOU you ole freedom fighter you!!!.

Sorry about all the trying to kill yooer unborn future savior of mankind n all, you know how it is, the boss cracks the whip and whatayagonna do? .

Stepping out of character a minute but I just accidentally tried using firefox with E-I and that’s all I did was install it, it’s the same computer but the difference in speed is very noticeable as I was using explorer all the while and it was a nightmare. Anyone having problems with timeouts or loading or logging in should try firefox

to install click here

Firefox web browser | Faster, more secure, & customizable

also has an add on that allows you to hover mouse over any link on E-I and it will show a preview of that page without you having to click on any link

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2207

Arnie you leave mis Connor alone. Ill get Cameron after you. Shes not to be messed with.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Arnie S;57423]Sarah Connors as I live and breath

Sorry about all the trying to kill yooer unborn future savior of mankind n all, you know how it is, the boss cracks the whip and whatayagonna do? .

Arnie S , you are quite new to this website I haven't got a chance to swap a word with you yet.I am gonna do nothing Christams time is making me lazy and fat

Arnie S, you be a good boy, Santa is coming.....

Talking

[QUOTE=Sarah;57453]

Arnie S , you are quite new to this website I haven't got a chance to swap a word with you yet.I am gonna do nothing Christams time is making me lazy and fat

Arnie S, you be a good boy, Santa is coming.....
    you are such a goode spooert Sarah Connors. I always said to the lads back at skynet that Sarah Connors never carry's a grudge.

I like yooer biker hat by tha vay it matches my gear from the terminator and if you are wooryed about getting fat over xmas then call round to Planet Hollywood and I will werk out with you and put some bulk on you, you need beefing up Sarah I suggest a high protein diet (my own secret recipe) and a strict program of pumping iron and yah I have been a vey vey goode boy so I am expecting Santa to come down my chimney vey soon but hope what happened last year does not happen again oh how embarressed I vas……..see fooer yooerself
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Santa-funny-cartoon.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	7838  

Hot Lizzy Guest

Sarah Connors as I live and breath

Stepping out of character a minute but I just accidentally tried using firefox with E-I and that’s all I did was install it, it’s the same computer but the difference in speed is very noticeable as I was using explorer all the while and it was a nightmare. Anyone having problems with timeouts or loading or logging in should try firefox

to install click here

Firefox web browser | Faster, more secure, & customizable

also has an add on that allows you to hover mouse over any link on E-I and it will show a preview of that page without you having to click on any link

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2207

Arnie you have to be careful not to use the real names of folk, so dont be using her whole name........ok.

If you do you won't be back........xxx The Hot One

Whoops…..Arnie is a maggot and to make matters woorse a maggot is still bigger then my little winkie

Arnie says.

SORRY SARAH C**NERS

9. Default

You always had a slow connection Arnie

True JR ……..True Lies that is

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast