Thread: Humiliation ??

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Humiliation ??

can't sleep so i'm posting crap but just seen this humiliation on some girls profiles what is it? is that the same as domination ?? where see beats the crap out of you haha, not my thing but curious

Reviews

calling you names, psychological degradation, spitting on you.....laughing at your cock size, that sort of thing Id say
    then again to on lookers its humiliation but to the person themselves they are probably cuming in their pants with excitement, so its a contradiction in terms

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    can't sleep so i'm posting crap but just seen this humiliation on some girls profiles what is it? is that the same as domination ?? where see beats the crap out of you haha, not my thing but curious
    It's when they take all your money and give you a really crap service

Can also be described as an erotic use of verbs coupled with some physical spitting in the mouth

Don't forget the accent is extremely important in the whole process!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    calling you names, psychological degradation, spitting on you.....laughing at your cock size, that sort of thing Id say
    then again to on lookers its humiliation but to the person themselves they are probably cuming in their pants with excitement, so its a contradiction in terms
    ohhhh ?? whatever floats your boat but that sounds shit to me I get enough humiliation getting rejected on a nights out thats enough for me haha