Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: rip off republic

  1. #1

    Default rip off republic

    Why is it or can any escorts answer why they are now charging us punters in the south approximatly 40 to 45 euro more for a 30 minute appointment than what they are charging there clients in the north and england...ive said it before and ill say it again im now finished escorting in this country....Lads we are being ripped off bigtime

  2. #2

    Default shush... do not tell such things here

    Quote Originally Posted by bombastic View Post
    Why is it or can any escorts answer why they are now charging us punters in the south approximatly 40 to 45 euro more for a 30 minute appointment than what they are charging there clients in the north and england...ive said it before and ill say it again im now finished escorting in this country....Lads we are being ripped off bigtime
    yep but if you say it here, they ban you or mock you!


    while we pay an average of 250 euros per hour in Ireland without extras... because it is sooooo expensive to be in ireland and dublin... Top girls coming from the East offer IN PARIS!!! the rates below for FULL service...
    Of course, Paris is soooooo cheap... not (just check short term accommodation in Paris or hotel....!)

    WHAT ABOUT TOP ESCORTS AT...... 180 EUROS AN HOUR, FULL SERVICE! OR 250 EUROS 2 HOURS!!!!!!

    Your canadian friend, travelling all over Europe, receive from well established agencies their new offers...

    see below!

    my dear client, (its me...)
    very short and simple ; - ))
    1hour 180
    2hours 250 on all angels currently on tour ; - )

    katrin, kristina, masha and mashulia are on tour now. alisa and eva arrive 19dec marishka will join them 21dec. looking forward to your reply!have a nice day!

    .:: Olga`s Angels / Tour


    now visit the site!!!!!! I met many of these escorts in my travel...

    SO WANNA TALK ABOUT RIPP OFF IRELAND?

    What do you have to say this time? What insult will you bring out to undermine fellow punters?

    and you punters, what excuses are you going to find out?


    THEN BRoWSE THE WEB AND SEE FOR YOURSELF THE SAME ESCORTS WHO COME HERE OFFERING THEIR SERVICES IN PARIS, MILAN, ROME, ASO FOR SOOOOO MUCH LESS THAN HERE...

    THEN YOU SAY THEY RESPECT YOU?????

    BUT YOU ARE JUST AN EASY TO GET WALKING WALLET

    WAKE UP AND COPE ON!


    Frenchstick, ur canadian friend

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frenchstick View Post
    yep but if you say it here, they ban you or mock you!
    I never banned anybody for discussing escort price differences between the North & South here

  4. #4

    Default true and...

    yep i know and i never said you did...

    but you did ban my friend zizi... pity... he had lots of reviews to make... he met so many girls and TS here...

    but some forum goers are calling to ban me, so was telling a fellow punter to say nothing as they could call for his head too...

    By the way, am surprised you let people attacking others on nationality, gender and sexual preferences...

    Am also surprised you let porn pictures posted by an escort and let such strong language being put in big...

    you are getting too soft...

    now please, not on my head!

    xxx

    Happy Xmas to you

    frenchstick

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frenchstick View Post
    yep i know and i never said you did...
    Yes, you did.

    Quote Originally Posted by frenchstick View Post
    but you did ban my friend zizi... pity... he had lots of reviews to make... he met so many girls and TS here...
    Do you mean zizipanpan69? He was banned on 05/03/08 for faking reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by frenchstick View Post
    By the way, am surprised you let people attacking others on nationality, gender and sexual preferences...

    Am also surprised you let porn pictures posted by an escort and let such strong language being put in big...

    you are getting too soft...
    I don't know what you mean, but you only have to PM me if you want to complain about any thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by frenchstick View Post
    now please, not on my head!
    Again I don't know what you mean? I wasn't thinking of on your head, I was thinking of sticking you up my arse, or is that too pornographic for you?

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1733.jpg 
Views:	347 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	7664  

  6. #6

    Default ah!

    classy lady

    now i get it!

    good luck!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frenchstick View Post
    classy lady

    now i get it!

    good luck!
    Do I detect sarcasm?

    Grow a sense of humour frenchstick

  8. #8

    Default humour hurts

    ok but with a baguette in the arse, it must be tough to laugh... as it contracts the anus muscles...

    now... zizi tells you that it was not a fake review and that he was very offended... now he got really pissed... can you help him?

    please?

    and I promise, i will become your first maggot?

    please!!!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Oven at Gas mark 4
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Again I don't know what you mean? I wasn't thinking of on your head, I was thinking of sticking you up my arse, or is that too pornographic for you?

    You got a bun in the oven there love!!!

    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frenchstick View Post
    now... zizi tells you that it was not a fake review and that he was very offended... now he got really pissed... can you help him?
    Zizi should have complained a little more promptly. He's old news now. We are not re-opening the investigation at this last stage. What was he in prison the last 9 months?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •