Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Isil terrorist threat Vs Horny Irish Men

Reviews

Default Isil terrorist threat Vs Horny Irish Men

With 2015 off with a bang in Paris, does anyone think that Irish Garda resources will be wasted on policing the proposed new law. I read that there are hundreds of possible terrorist recruits in Ireland and that some are training in the Leinster mountains for preparation. Maybe the government should get their priorities in order?
    Last edited by KevinACE; 14-01-15 at 01:00.

Reviews

I wouldn't be surprised if the lunatics kicked out of the UK come over here.
    I heard one such nut job defending the Paris murderers the other day on the radio.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

pigsmickey (14-01-15)

I think every country should be on their guard, any Western country will be viewed as a target. Mass paranoia will not help this issue, everybody will have to be more vigiliant.

There was an article in the Sunday papers, saying that Shannon airport was being regarded as a target because of the flights to America, terrorist cells will be in each country & if they view Shannon airport as an easier option of getting to America virtually unnoticed then they will shift their focus onto there.

As in relation to the new law, I'm sure the general public would rather have Gardai resources used to protect the country than be used to find the small % of trafficked sex workers. If there was a poll, there would be very little support to use public money for the trafficked victims against the safety of the country from a terrorist attack. Public money is not an endless pot, there's only so much money in the pot.

Sandy x
    Last edited by Sexy Sandy 69; 14-01-15 at 09:00.
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

Naughtynatalie (14-01-15), ocred (14-01-15), Sexy Samantha British (14-01-15), The D Man (14-01-15)

Reviews

This is a complete no win for the Gardaí, if a Muslim terrorist plot succeeds in Ireland they will be dragged through the coals for not putting enough resources towards making sure that it didn't happen, then if they put too many resources in and nothing happens, they'll be accused of wasting public money.
    Think of all the money that was spent on the RUC and British Army in the North and people were still blowing shit up and shooting people at will.
    Bar members of the Muslim community coming forward and informing then their hands a pretty much tied.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zoidberg For This Useful Post:

pigsmickey (14-01-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Can't resist saying this...Which is better, Hot Intimacy or Extremist Violence of Disillusioned Religious Fanatics whatever their Religion

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simon2280 For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (15-01-15), pigsmickey (14-01-15)

Reviews

But but but .... this is Ireland. Home of Iona Inst, more Catholic than the Catholic church, quietly terrorising men who dont toe the line. Getting anti sex laws passed. Oppressing sex workers. They (through others) will bemoan that their laws arnt being enforced and spineless politicans will fold. Put money on it

Reviews

This country is awash with sleeper cells. Look at the number of middle eastern people living in estates around the country, who don't work but seem capable of paying rent . A friend of mine had a house let to a group of guys ( all middle eastern but didn't work or attend college etc) and he said he was suspicious about them, and mentioned it to the garda, the response, ah I am sure their grand, if they're not causing you hassle and paying the rent I wouldn't worry !!!!. Security my arse.

Reviews

very true, I have good and bad neighbours from middle east, and had the experience of witnessing a fight between a young guy and an older bearded man with his head cap on one weekday morning outside their house. It was surreal with their shouting in their mother tongue, and I stayed back as it was very alien to me, I didn't know what to expect!

Quote Originally Posted by KevinACE View Post
    very true, I have good and bad neighbours from middle east, and had the experience of witnessing a fight between a young guy and an older bearded man with his head cap on one weekday morning outside their house. It was surreal with their shouting in their mother tongue, and I stayed back as it was very alien to me, I didn't know what to expect!
    So which one lost their head?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    I think every country should be on their guard, any Western country will be viewed as a target. Mass paranoia will not help this issue, everybody will have to be more vigiliant.

There was an article in the Sunday papers, saying that Shannon airport was being regarded as a target because of the flights to America, terrorist cells will be in each country & if they view Shannon airport as an easier option of getting to America virtually unnoticed then they will shift their focus onto there.

As in relation to the new law, I'm sure the general public would rather have Gardai resources used to protect the country than be used to find the small % of trafficked sex workers. If there was a poll, there would be very little support to use public money for the trafficked victims against the safety of the country from a terrorist attack. Public money is not an endless pot, there's only so much money in the pot.

Sandy x
    Shannon Airport is very much a concern. It seems that the leaders of Isis know that Shannon is used on a regular basis for American troops. Security at Shannon has always been poor. The perimeter around the airport can be broken if you want to.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Sexy Sandy 69 (14-01-15)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast