Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: i nearly won the X factor

Of course I remember Elizabeth. It was quite something in Dublin, Cork and Galway. They had to close down that hotel as I couldnt stop cuming. The cleaners must have had the shock of their lives. What must they have thought with 20 large empty bottles of listerene.

Have you a stiff kneck dear, Ill give it a special massage while you watch Brucie on cum dancing. Ill rub my magnum up and down your kneck every which way but loose.

Thumbs up Rock an roll kid!

Quote Originally Posted by eoghan View Post
    i got 2 see cheryl cole big mound when i dropped my pencil and luked up her skirt. she was wearin wee pink panties
    and i got a warm rush up me mickey and me y-fronts got sticky again
    hello son your a good lad, bit like me at your age well done at winning kid, here have a tin of beer. i,m going to be around here for a while, we could be friends, you and me yeah, we could have fun, DO YOU WANNA GET HIGH KID?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nick cotton View Post
    hello son your a good lad, bit like me at your age well done at winning kid, here have a tin of beer. i,m going to be around here for a while, we could be friends, you and me yeah, we could have fun, DO YOU WANNA GET HIGH KID?
    Ay nick, i dont have many friends, its a lonely life being a superstar them wans from JLS got me high and then they wedgyed me my shuck was sore 4 a week can i have some more of urs nick? its sorta like wen you stand up quickly

This is funniest sh1t in a while i ve red
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Default zoe-savicha

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    This is funniest sh1t in a while i ve red
    ello ZOE so how the ma of my son ashley been?

lets you and me get back together, i am a reformed man now you know you can trust me zoe do you want me to put that bag of money into the bank for you darlin

Quote Originally Posted by eoghan View Post
    Ay nick, i dont have many friends, its a lonely life being a superstar them wans from JLS got me high and then they wedgyed me my shuck was sore 4 a week can i have some more of urs nick? its sorta like wen you stand up quickly
    ello kid you and me will fix JLS good and proper son but first an emergency has cropped up

i need this package delivered son, it has.....like charity things for the ...er...police, see. so we dont want to spoil it for em. so you avoid the police at all costs and say naught if they catch you with it, or you,ll spoil the charitable surprise.

go on son, theres 50 pence and a dirty magazine in it for you kid

Oi Cotton you stay away from that wee Eoghan. Dont you remember what happened your son. Have you got amnesia. Your not getting your hands on Zoe shes on the Bionic woman now. Or is that a different Zoe your talking about. I didnt watch it in the 80s it was so dull and depressing back then. I heard you put Arfur up to stealing the Christmas fund.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    Oi Cotton you stay away from that wee Eoghan. Dont you remember what happened your son. Have you got amnesia. Your not getting your hands on Zoe shes on the Bionic woman now. Or is that a different Zoe your talking about. I didnt watch it in the 80s it was so dull and depressing back then. I heard you put Arfur up to stealing the Christmas fund.

Hes evil............don't go messing with him - a thief and he has the hots for that poor little whitney.........oh my what is this place coming to......feeling all giddy....... xxx

I have a picture of my son here to show the little zoe lass........my bradley......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My son Brad.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	3.1 KB 
ID:	7826  

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    stay outta the way "uncle" eastwood. your not family blood is thicker than.....magnum bullets.

you remind me of Eddie Royle, hes passed on now, apparently he sprung a leak

so come round to me ma,s house, relax, put your feet up, take off your bullet proof vest and ma will make you a cuppa her prize-winning char mate

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Hes evil............don't go messing with him - a thief and he has the hots for that poor little whitney.........oh my what is this place coming to......feeling all giddy....... xxx

I have a picture of my son here to show the little zoe lass........my bradley......
    you av a lie down ma, i,ll make you a cuppa tea, it has special healing properties ma

bradleys just like mark fowler, he aint coming back

what days pension day ma? if youre tired i can go collect it for you

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast