Thread: Rimming*Facesiting*Smothering*Foot Fetish*Anal play* and much more - 085 2134757

Exclamation Rimming*Facesiting*Smothering*Foot Fetish*Anal play* and much more - 085 2134757

Hello Naughty Ones

If you enjoy being under the influence of beautiful, elegant, classy, sexy and intelligent Mistress - you just found one !!!

I am enjoying my work and I have years of experience behind me.

From now on your balls, useless cock and your ass will belong to me. Be careful what you wish for because you can get it :-)

JOIN TO THE GROUP OF MY SLAVES TO HAVE THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE SERVING AND OBEYING ME !!!!!

Some of my services :

ANAL PLAY * STRAP-ON *CBT * NIPPLES TORTURE * CROSS DRESSING * FOOT FETISH* FOOT JOB* STOCKINGS * ROLE PLAYS * UNIFORMS *BODYSTOCKINGS* BOOTS and MUCH MORE

CUCKOLDING SESSION

Do you want to be a useless husband of mine who can't satisfy me ?
    I will refuse to have sex with you and will call my lover to come and f**k me while you closed in the bathroom or wardrobe just to be able to listen how I have fun with somebody else, or you will be able to watch me having fun.
    When I will finish I will let you clean the mess I made - because that's all you good for.
    I can seat on your face and make you lick my pussy just after having fun or force you to clean some spunk of me etc.
    He has nice big cock and loads of S***K for you to clean.

If that's or similar role play turn you on and you want to make you fantasy become a reality - give me a call.

Mistress & Master

Do you like to be dominated by the couple ? Different scenarios available.

Only for a guys I saw before, established EI members or slaves with references.
    Only advanced booking for this service. They can be organized on some days when I am in Dublin, Navan or Dundalk.

To make a booking you need to call me on 07518 678314. No TXTs or Private Numbers - they won't be answered.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5413a.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	106950   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0716.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	106951   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS 05.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	106952   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS 03.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	106953   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6359a.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	106954  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6358a.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	106955   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6006a.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	106956   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5140.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	106957  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mistress4u For This Useful Post:

hottrod101 (24-01-15)