Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hagglers

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post

The big problem is obviously ladies do entertain them which is the big issue, not exchange rates.

Yep, that's the bottom line

btw ......... Welcome back anon

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

anon361 (12-01-15), Stephanie (12-01-15)

Naughty videos on EF.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

gameboy (12-01-15), hornylimerick (12-01-15), TommyMack (12-01-15)

Until the ECB unleashes its bazooka we're headed for 1.40.........you need to put some hedging in place.

Reviews

Need a new brush Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Need a new brush Rachel
    Just bought one ..
    Naughty videos on EF.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I know exactly where you are coming from and sympathise but as far as haggling goes it's irrelevant, only cheap ass bums do it and chances are they haven't a notion about exchange rates. Most people don't unless they go to buy some sterling and say to themselves, gee, I got more last year..
    Possibly true, although a lot of people do travel between the North and the South and a lot do travel between Ireland and the rest of the UK, so more awareness than most other currencies I would have thought?

I am watching to see how it goes, as often it goes up and down on a daily basis and you never know if the euro may jump. If it continues at this rate I may well be increasing, but I'll give it another Month, as I'm not going to keep changing it. However, that wasn't really my point, it was more about the cheek of people.

I might add that the cheeky git who called this morning, then got a friend to call me and ask for the same rate. I bored him with the Maths he apologised.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    Ah Rachel, is that how you greet your clients when they have their camera at the door? It must be quite a shock.

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    We've already discussed this Stephanie, it's because you work from the same City all of the time, so you are less of a target.

I am happy to keep to the rate that I use in Ireland, as it is sometimes much better than sterling and some times low as it is at the moment. In the end it balances out and I have a good regular base that I value, so don't want to muck them about with chopping and changing and believe me the rate fluctuates on a daily basis.

I do however hope that clients in the Republic are aware that the rates do fluctuate and at the moment it is particularly low in comparison to sterling, so just to be more considerate.

Thank you for your input though, as it is valued
    Then why even mention that you're already taking a pay cut from 90£ to 78£ and moan about it ??

Just to be more considerate now that the exchange rate is not so nice ?

So it's ok to haggle with you when the euro is strong ? I'm confused ...

Don't bother. It's just another of your moaning threads. We get it x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Ah Rachel, is that how you greet your clients when they have their camera at the door? It must be quite a shock.
    Why so bitchy?

Oh , never mind .. it's just yourself ..
    Naughty videos on EF.

It's just a selfie��

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast