Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Hagglers

Quote Originally Posted by Versace Targeryan View Post
    maybe 4 balance. maybe boredom. i rarely do anyway.
    consider urself enlightened
    By the way some threads are dire I do agree .... Just saying like oh btw I like your answer but I can't thank it.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Kate, Some guys are just born that way!

Quote Originally Posted by markmarkson View Post
    Hi Stephanie.
    It saddens me to see you use words like "booked". You are a sentient being, not some inanimate object that can be "booked". You need to value yourself and the terminology you use should reflect this.
    My second point refers to the fact that your clients are clearly oblivious to boundaries. There needs to be a clear demarcation between what is acceptable and what is not. Stephanie you need to be more discerning in your choice of client and not associate with those who are taking liberties by contacting you when you are not even in the country. This is unacceptable behaviour and incredibly selfish of them. They are taking advantage of your kind nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Versace Targeryan View Post
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

Don't feed the trolls

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	106818
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Leigha For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (14-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Uoma Italiano View Post
    Kate, Some guys are just born that way!
    And thankfully, most gentlemen are not.

I love life
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irish Leigha For This Useful Post:

Clyde (14-01-15), Stephanie (14-01-15), Vitruvian (14-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Sorry to start the day with a moan, but I get the impression that you guys with euros don't appreciate how the Euro being weak against sterling impacts for the British girls.

I just had a guy call me and tell me he only had €60 and could he have 30 minutes of my time for that?

Here is the maths.

I charge £90 in the UK (including Northern Ireland). I cross the border and I charge €100. I have not changed this rate in line with current exchange rates, so currently that equates to £78, which means I've already taken a £12 cut on my minimum charge.

€60 is the equivalent of £46 rounded down. That's nearly half my normal rate in the UK.

Sterling is the currency I pay my bills with. Any money that I make in the Republic has to be transferred to sterling for me to pay my bills etc, so I don't get like for like benefit.

Basically what I'm saying is anyone wanting to haggle please don't embarrass yourself, as it will result in a short sharp rejection. I don't care how horny you are. I will not be lowering my rates.

There are plenty of girls out there already charging much less and plenty that don't have to change their euros and take a loss, so maybe better to find someone within your price range rather than put me in a bad mood.

Ta like
    I never haggle myself and respect the pricing of all the ladies. If I don't like the price I move on as one should do. respect

I worry about some of you

I don't get hagglers but then again I do have a note on my profile saying I execute them, so that might be something to do with it. The ones that make me laugh are the "how many times can I come?" people. Haggling for orgasms. Love it.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

hhahahaha nows there a genuis. You book time right? What he said "it sadnes me". lol and if you phoned this fool up and told him to come in for a freebie he would be too kind not to take advantage of it.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nationwide View Post
    If the UK is so great and you get double what you earn in little ol Ireland...why don't you just go home and stop moaning about a few hagglers.
    thats the brits for you. They cant do with us or cant do without us. Thats the torment the bastards get for 800 years of ruling us.

stuck with us they are,
    Westside.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast