Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The last review?

Reviews

Default The last review?

Is the review coming towards its sell buy date with the new laws coming in soon, could any reviews after this date be used as evidence against the client? , Will the client want to keep giving such reviews?. I know some of you don't give a hoot about reviews but in all honesty you've all looked at then sometime or other or is this the end?

Reviews

Something written under a alias, without a official caution, without witnesses etc, would not be legal evidence.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

casman (12-01-15), gameboy (12-01-15), MikeJ36 (12-01-15), zoozoozoo (12-01-15)

Agreed with SteveB. Presumably you have a made up username attached to an email address that's set up just for using sites like this and isn't registered in your own real name. You could even go the whole hog and connect via tunnelbear or some other vpn when you're using the site, but that's probably a bit extreme...!

The question should be are you happy to see a girl with no reviews? Because if no one is leaving reviews pretty soon all you will get are fake ones. There is some argument at most aren't to be trusted now, however I'm curious to hear what people plan to do re choosing a lady.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

casman (12-01-15), Irish Leigha (12-01-15), JAMESCORK (12-01-15), SmallHorn (12-01-15), SteveB (12-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I'm curious to hear what people plan to do re choosing a lady.
    Easy checklist for me...

1. Do I like what I see? .. 2. Are the photos genuine? .. 3. Many/good reviews? .. 4. Can I afford it!?

(sort-of) in that order

Reviews

Will carry on leaving reviews ,unless asked not to by the lady , but will put some precautions in place ( not something Im going to discuss in an open forum )anyway as everybody knows they are all ( reviews ) just wishful thinking

9. The Following User Says Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

Reviews

To be honest we will be lost without reviews they are the first thing i check when deciding to see a particular lady.
    My email here is fake i cant see how u could be caught or used against u.
    Seems like a lot of work for the cops when there is bigger criminals out there.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

gameboy (12-01-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    To be honest we will be lost without reviews they are the first thing i check when deciding to see a particular lady.
    They are far more likely to go the route of questioning clients as the emerge from a known brothel.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

casman (12-01-15), SteveB (12-01-15), zoozoozoo (12-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    100% of e-mail addresses should be fake but they still leave electronic traces unless you're an i.t nut or nurd some thing will be traceable, not saying they'll go to that extreme, but who knows, and with technology as it is today and everyones accounts sync with Google and Facebook etc you can't be to sure?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to johnb59 For This Useful Post:

casman (12-01-15)

Reviews

Depends what you put in the review...no?

"I paid the lady and we had sex"

"I paid the lady and we had a nice time"

Big difference

Send nudes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast