Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: oral

I would think that's about right!!!!

A Pity?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Catriona View Post
    "Married followers of Jesus"??? This seems more representative in my opinion.
    Exactly, a survey is only as good as the people surveyed. This stat is not a true representation of the general public. One should always check who and how many people are surveyed before taking anything as fact. I'm sure if that survey was carried out using the members on this forum the result maybe slightly different.
    Put it this way, if you stand outside mass on a Sunday and ask 759 people do they believe in God I would expect an almost 100% answer of yes (may not be 100% due to some being dragged to mass) or if you stand outside an Atheist convention and ask the same question to the same amount of people. Again the answer would probably be a 100% no (possibly not due to some of the God lovers spying on these heathens)
    Don't take something that is written down as fact until you know the bases of this "fact"
    Last edited by slavetoyou; 10-01-15 at 15:00.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12