Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: How does one give an Escort you really like a 'Client Reference?'

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    428
    Reviews
    31

    Default How does one give an Escort you really like a 'Client Reference?'

    NOT a Review (you'd probably already have composed one of those already). Just noticed one of my favourite girlies has quite a few of these on her personal EI Profile here (NOT the one she advertises her services with) in a tab marked 'References'. Another really obvious question probably if you actually know the answer that is. But I don't! Thanks in advance...
    Last edited by Yummyasslicker; 10-01-15 at 02:25.
    "We Should Be Careful Of Each Other, We Should Be Kind While There Is Still Time"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    666
    Reviews
    45

    Default

    You need to be an established member. You need to have made 269 posts.

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Banger For This Useful Post:

    amylove69 (10-01-15), Desirable Encounters (10-01-15), Quietman121 (10-01-15), SmallHorn (10-01-15), Yummyasslicker (10-01-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    428
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    You need to be an established member. You need to have made 269 posts.

    Ta for the rapid reply Banger! Well I'm a 'Registered User'. Is 'Established Member' the next level up from that or something like wot you is I see?
    269 posts, seems like a very random number?
    Last edited by Yummyasslicker; 10-01-15 at 02:28.
    "We Should Be Careful Of Each Other, We Should Be Kind While There Is Still Time"

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    4,574
    Reviews
    55

    Default

    you need to be an established member to give an escort a reference.
    to become an established member you need to have 269 posts.


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 69patrick69 For This Useful Post:

    Desirable Encounters (10-01-15), Yummyasslicker (10-01-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    428
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 69patrick69 View Post
    you need to be an established member to give an escort a reference.
    to become an established member you need to have 269 posts.

    Ta for reconfirming what Banger previously said. Well from the little green bar under my name here I see I've a way to go yet. So at 269 posts you seroconvert as it were to an Established Member & a new thingie option appears on the girlies page where you can add a Client Reference yes?
    Last edited by Yummyasslicker; 10-01-15 at 02:33.
    "We Should Be Careful Of Each Other, We Should Be Kind While There Is Still Time"

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yummyasslicker View Post
    Ta for the rapid reply Banger! Well I'm a 'Registered User'. Is 'Established Member' the next level up from that or something like wot you is I see?
    269 posts, seems like a very random number?
    269 means you've done a 69 twice ............. I'm kidding

    once you reach established member status ie: 269 post ( post some more bollox to gain such status) click on escort message board profile & its the 4th tab across the top clearly labelled references & then it gives the option to give reference

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

    Desirable Encounters (10-01-15), joggon (10-01-15), Yummyasslicker (10-01-15)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    428
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    269 means you've done a 69 twice ............. I'm kidding

    once you reach established member status ie: 269 post ( post some more bollox to gain such status) click on escort message board profile & its the 4th tab across the top clearly labelled references & then it gives the option to give reference
    I see you chose your name well Natalie, lol! Ta for that too. Just checked, I have 229 posts! Just another 40 loads of shite to post & I can start dispensing References to my favourite Girlies, sound! A reference is more sought after than a review I am now assuming as you have proven 'form' here on EI... but in a good way... hopefully!
    Last edited by Yummyasslicker; 10-01-15 at 02:38.
    "We Should Be Careful Of Each Other, We Should Be Kind While There Is Still Time"

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yummyasslicker For This Useful Post:

    Irish Fiona (10-01-15), Naughtynatalie (10-01-15)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    4,574
    Reviews
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yummyasslicker View Post
    Ta for reconfirming what Banger previously said. Well from the little green bar under my name here I see I've a way to go yet. So at 269 posts you seroconvert as it were to an Established Member & a new thingie option appears on the girlies page where you can add a Client Reference yes?
    Nothing to do with the green bars, its about your post count, as a bonus you get access to the "established members lounge. lol


  13. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    GALWAY
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    69 being the magic number
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.



  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

    Desirable Encounters (10-01-15), Irish Fiona (10-01-15), Naughtynatalie (10-01-15)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    428
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 69patrick69 View Post
    Nothing to do with the green bars, its about your post count, as a bonus you get access to the "established members lounge. lol

    So what IS that green Duracell battery type energy bar about anyway? I assume it's a function of one's General activity here across a number of metrics? (Jays us that came out very businesslike, like).
    "We Should Be Careful Of Each Other, We Should Be Kind While There Is Still Time"

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Yummyasslicker For This Useful Post:

    69patrick69 (10-01-15)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •