Thread: Is this guy for real....

Reviews

Default Is this guy for real....

And for once I don't mean Prendeville... I mean Anjem Choudary .. WTF...

http://www.redfm.ie/podcasts/neil-pr...-show-podcast/

Reviews

What do you expect- you talk to a Cathloic fundamentalist and they used to want to damn anyone who spoke I'll of the pope or Jesus- then came the abuse scandals!

Maybe we need to out all the Moslem cleric child abusers all over the world and sort this problem out!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post

Same here in galway a Muslim professor in Nuig will not condemn what happened in Paris wtf
    Islam is not compatible to western world.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

4. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Ben1982 (10-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Same here in galway a Muslim professor in Nuig will not condemn what happened in Paris wtf
    Islam is not compatible to western world.
    WTF, that serious? I hadn't heard about that in NUIG. That's a worrying departure when a well educated and successful person doesn't know the difference between right and wrong. Thanks for sharing Willie W.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ben1982 For This Useful Post:

Gobshite (10-01-15), willie wacker (10-01-15)

Reviews

He has radical/extreme views absolutely.
    But if you listen to the whole interview (and im not talking about anything in relation to what happened in France) ,he makes valid points about other subjects.
    Including..........
    The age of consent in the Vatican is 12 ! (Googled it and its true but apparently being changed....big deal).

But yes ,in general he is a nutcase

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

Blog Entries

James are you drunk?
    your a clever man and as ridiculously sick & twisted as Anjem Choudary's beliefs are, hasnt the shite thats gone on in the world for as long as we've been here shown you that there is a huge percentage of our population that has such extremist beliefs in one way or another?
    are you truely shocked that some media source wouldnt find & quote such utter evil bollocks?
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 10-01-15 at 01:40.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (10-01-15), whoseyourdaddy (10-01-15)

Reviews

the amount of muslims i see on twitter who dislike Anjem Choudary is unreal , clearly he commands no respect .
    i think media outlets have found a crazy and are using him to represent a section of society although that section reject his every word
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (10-01-15), Naughtynatalie (10-01-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    the amount of muslims i see on twitter who dislike Anjem Choudary is unreal , clearly he commands no respect .
    i think media outlets have found a crazy and are using him to represent a section of society although that section reject his every word
    Your spot on. Sadly we are in a time in life were every idiot wants to be famous through infamy because they have no talent so they go for what they know & media will use them to sell papers or get views online. Its a sad state of affairs. I stopped reading papers 7 years ago & stopped watching the news 5 years ago for exactly these reasons & also because I know they tell us what they think we want/need to hear. If I want/need to know something I find it for myself rather than be subjected to the bile that is thrown at us by most papers & online sources.
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 10-01-15 at 02:30.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

joggon (10-01-15)

Reviews

why don't more mediaoutlets interview this hero instead of the hate mongers
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/pa...ero#.bckA60Yeq

Four people were killed Friday when the terrorist Amedy Coulibaly took several hostages inside a Kosher market in Paris, but that number may well have been higher were it not for a quick-thinking employee of the market named Lassana Bathily

Bathily, a 24-year-old Muslim from Mali, was working in the store in the Porte de Vincennes neighborhood when the Islamist gunman burst in.

As panic ensued, up to 15 customers in the store hurried down to the store basement, when Bathily had an idea.
    “When they ran down, I opened the door [to the freezer],” he told France’s BFMTV.
    He quickly shut off the freezer and switched off its light. As he closed the door to shelter the customers inside, he told them, “Stay calm here. I’m going out.”
    Eventually police raided the market, killing Coulibaly. As the hostages were freed from the freezer, they had a few words of thanks for Bathily. “They congratulated me,” he told BFMTV.
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

Reviews

I'm lazy,,couldn't be bothered to listen to podcast,,,however I totally agree with you,,,absolutely shocking why do they allow shit like this to be broadcast???

Honestly we should get rid of the right to free expression and speech,,,that way if we don't like what someone says they would be silenced, locked up and put in front of a firing squad,,,

unfortunately free speech works both ways,,,just look at the crap people say on here! My post case and point