Thread: ringing to make an appointment

Default ringing to make an appointment

I see on some reviews that after ringing to book a date with a lady, further texts or messages are exchanged.

I've never had any communication between the phone booking and turning up and maybe I'm missing out..........
    The above post, and many post on e-i, is for humour and myrth and therefore cannot be taken as intelligent or well grammatically/factually engineered.

This man is not clever

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Red79 View Post
    I see on some reviews that after ringing to book a date with a lady, further texts or messages are exchanged.

I've never had any communication between the phone booking and turning up and maybe I'm missing out..........
    Maybe your lucky
    Most times you need to comfirm either 15 or 30min before appointment

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

3. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Clueless (10-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Maybe your lucky
    and to get final directions, which I prefer to be texed

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Maybe your lucky
    Is confirming that much of a hardship? You're not missing anything red. The real thing is much better and the problem in some cases is that texting can text you out of a booking if the lady starts to get bad vibes or she could meet you expecting the worse, which would colour her judgement. It's much better to do what you need to do initially and then turn up on time and be happy to take a shower etc.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Is confirming that much of a hardship? You're not missing anything red. The real thing is much better and the problem in some cases is that texting can text you out of a booking if the lady starts to get bad vibes or she could meet you expecting the worse, which would colour her judgement. It's much better to do what you need to do initially and then turn up on time and be happy to take a shower etc.
    I text if she ask,s me to text and I ring if she ask,s me to ring 15 or 30 before appointment.
    That,s the way I opperate.
    Some time,s I don,t need to if she know,s my username and is happy that I,ll be on time

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Yes I do confirm the booking of course.......

I shall do the above, as usual! 1st meeting of 2015 is imminent.
    The above post, and many post on e-i, is for humour and myrth and therefore cannot be taken as intelligent or well grammatically/factually engineered.

This man is not clever

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Red79 View Post

Well you are missing out actually.... One girl text me telling me how she was fingering her pussy in anticipation...

I personally find such interaction makes the whole meeting more rewarding....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Well you are missing out actually.... One girl text me telling me how she was fingering her pussy in anticipation...

Poor cat.....

Send nudes

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (09-01-15), Prickly (10-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post

I hope the cat got over it & ya kicked it outta the apartment before proceeding otherwise you'd be charged for a threeway
    Genuine Panda Bear Punter - Eats Shoots & Leaves

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BJ99 For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (09-01-15)

This man is not clever

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Red79 For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (09-01-15)