My dear Elizabeth Ive met no one like you in my life. Your one of a kind. Your funny, unpredictable, fiesty and good in the sack. What more can a man want in a woman. I dont know if you can cook or clean. That doesnt matter Im wealthy enough to hire a private chef to cook for us. Would Gordon Ramsey be good enough for you. We could get a few lovely ladys from this website to clean for us. Anyone of your choice. I live in a mansion in Dubbers. We could rename it Hilton towers. What Im saying is Elizabeth, will you do me the great honour of becoming my wife. Remember I busted you out of jail. Ill give up the cigars. Ill even clean the toilet with my tongue. Anything, just marry me and youll want for nothing. Ill change my name to Clint Hilton. I believe Carlos Marvado is a bit of a preacher here. So he will marry us. The honeymoon will be in Barbados. I have a diamond engagement ring for you. I also got you the juke box you requested. Mr Gene Hunt will be my best man. We hate each others guts, but hes the only person I know on this site. Im down on one knee and this hip is killing me. Dont keep me hanging Elizabeth whats it to be.