Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Elizabeth will you marry me?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    That was fast Elizabeth. You didnt tell me you were up the duff. Im presuming Im the father. Hot Mrs Eastwood has got a nice ring to it. If its twin girls they could be called Veronica and Regina. They'll still be Ron n Reg.

Johnney Allen will be chuffed since his place is now called r and r. Remember........it used to be Scarlets..........i do love that name even though it has a red ring about it. As in Ginger...........

xxx

Hot Lizzy Guest

Question clint will you marry me............??????????

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Johnney Allen will be chuffed since his place is now called r and r. Remember........it used to be Scarlets..........i do love that name even though it has a red ring about it. As in Ginger...........

xxx

Im bored of being single and i want to marry you........the labour pains were just a touch premature yesterday but i dont want to work when i have a little clint or two to feed so whatja say - wanna marry me then????

The answer is a big yes. Yes of course Ill marry you. I have been waiting for this moment for weeks. You have just made my day. Dont worry Ill look after you. You dont have to work another day. I have enough money in the bank to take care of our little family. Only one problem this Gene Hunt has arrested me and Ill be inside for Christmas. I know a few smooth lawyers who can get me out. Im an innocent man. I hope you can wait for me the way I waited for you. I should be out by St Stephens Day at least. All the solicitors are getting legless at the bar so they cant deal with me till then. Look after the little Clints for me untill I return.

4. Default

Don't be such an idiot gimp Eastwood. You don't want to get married. Play the field like me. I know I was married to drunken Sue Ellen. That was enough to put me off for life. I'll take you under my wing Clint. I'll show you how to play the field. I am the ultimate B*****d and I'm proud of it. I've had liasons with some of the most beautiful women in the world. Why do you think I've stumbled on to this site.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    Don't be such an idiot gimp Eastwood. You don't want to get married. Play the field like me. I know I was married to drunken Sue Ellen. That was enough to put me off for life. I'll take you under my wing Clint. I'll show you how to play the field. I am the ultimate B*****d and I'm proud of it. I've had liasons with some of the most beautiful women in the world. Why do you think I've stumbled on to this site.

You leave my Clint alone............and don't you be talking about my best friend Sue Ellen like that.......her shoulder pads are famous all over the world.

Ignore him he is just a jealous man, he wants me and he is trying to make a cunning plan to take me away from you.

Liz still hot to trot for you client leave the geriatric old fart alone cos he is lonsome and is a secret drinker himself.

Lizzy

6. Default

Indeed I am partial to a drink myself missy.

Sue Ellen has made me a fortune with those shoulder pads. The Dallas Cowboys use her design. It helped keep Ewing Oil afloat during the Gulf War. That Cliff Barnes and Jeremy Wendell tried to steal my Daddys company. But I came out fighting and came out on top as usual. Nobody beats old JR

I meant no harm just giving him the benefit of my experience. I hope you'll both be happy together. He seems a good man. Before you both get married Hot Lizzy. How about me and you get all hot and steamy in that jacuzzi?
    Last edited by JR Ewing; 23-12-08 at 19:23.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    Indeed I am partial to a drink myself missy.

Sue Ellen has made me a fortune with those shoulder pads. The Dallas Cowboys use her design. It helped keep Ewing Oil afloat during the Gulf War. That Cliff Barnes and Jeremy Wendell tried to steal my Daddys company. But I came out fighting and came out on top as usual. Nobody beats old JR

I meant no harm just giving him the benefit of my experience. I hope you'll both be happy together. He seems a good man. Before you both get married Hot Lizzy. How about me and you get all hot and steamy in that jacuzzi?

I hope you can come see me with sue ellen perhaps a little threesome or foursome with some time in the jaccuzzi......... i look forward to it.

Can you see how much i look like sue ellen.........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	christmas with the ewings.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	7834   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sue ellen.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	2.7 KB 
ID:	7835  

8. Default

Your alot prettier than Sue Ellen Hot Lizzy. And your alot younger. Sue Ellen is in her mid sixties now. I like young women. A foursome sounds good. Who's the fourth person. It has to be a woman no men allowed, only me

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234