Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth will you marry me?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Unhappy I don't know who you are but i wish you would call me

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNEY ALLEN View Post
    Be real here clint everyone knows lizbet is mine & mine only she would never marry you & even if she did i would just send jake round now sling your hook

Going to P.M. You please read it ..........its no joke to me can say no more.

Thumbs up Happy xmas lizzie

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    I would but i'm a tad busy that day...........hows about a nice long engagement.......... maybe you could come up and see me some time when im in Ireland next month - did you get me that Wurlitzer yet........

Rodeoman said he was going to sort one out for me if you wouldn't.........hes a cool dude - he did call me a few times to see if i was ok.........nice bloke. BBJ also spoke with him too -Just shows you - not the bad girl that all loved to hate any more.......

Love you babe......... Still Heather and Minty now that was a real love affair.

The Listerine retiring Queen at any old town near you soon......... xxx
    No matter what I have said Lizzie, I would like to wish you a very HAPPY XMAS. This is the season of Peace & Goodwill. Hope you also have a happy & healthy New Year!

Elizabeth forget this Johnny Allen joker. Where was he when you were in jail. I busted you out, what a night that was. I can handle Jake. Is he the one from the dark side who bans people and edits their posts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    So when are we getting married Elizabeth.
    Looks like you got some competition for Lizbets affection from J Allen sunshine. Jast remember its us dat as da final say on who marries r dear sweet listerine Lizbet.

it betta not be a shotgun wedding r yur nad bag will be removed forthwite

Listen punks Elizabeth is her own woman. She will decide who she marries. I trust the lady will make the right choice. Why would she be involved with gangsters like you and Johnny Allen when she can have an honest law enforcer like me. Remember I broke her out. Where were all you when she was in the big house.

6. Default

u orrible little toe rag u could’nt break out in a sweet. She got erself out by turning tricks ta da prison guards an nickin dare keys on the vinegar strokes mate.

U broke er out? pull da ovva one mate it plays misty for me

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    Listen punks Elizabeth is her own woman. She will decide who she marries. I trust the lady will make the right choice. Why would she be involved with gangsters like you and Johnny Allen when she can have an honest law enforcer like me. Remember I broke her out. Where were all you when she was in the big house.
    Clint face it you havent got wat it takes to please a lady such as lizbet & i think shell agree & as myself & ron & reg go way back i think u should disapear before we make you

Go on then make me. My magnum will blow you all away. You lot only use nives.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ron n Reg View Post
    u orrible little toe rag u could’nt break out in a sweet. She got erself out by turning tricks ta da prison guards an nickin dare keys on the vinegar strokes mate.

U broke er out? pull da ovva one mate it plays misty for me

Sorry lads, he got me up the duff so it will be a shotgun wedding, got one that you managed to saw off the other week when you did that job.

Thanks fellas.........love you loads........... Hot Lizzy Soon to be Hot Mrs Eastwood.

If its twin lads i promise to name them after you xxx

That was fast Elizabeth. You didnt tell me you were up the duff. Im presuming Im the father. Hot Mrs Eastwood has got a nice ring to it. If its twin girls they could be called Veronica and Regina. They'll still be Ron n Reg.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast