Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth will you marry me?

1. Thumbs up she giv me the com on

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    You should be locked up you paedophile. What age is she. She cant be 16 yet.
    thon wan dianne she fookin 17, the daft milly was a year ouler than me.

so i,m the lucky wan getin aff wi an ouler cuddy, arent i ???????

she was aving a wee doze one day, so i slipped the hand down the front of her blouse

yeugh!!!! i foun this soft plastic thing like a chicken breast

so i stuffed it down the front of me Y-fronts cos all the girlys like a big bulge

You lucky man. I also like the older woman in Elizabeth. The more wrinkles the better.

3. Default

You lucky man. I also like the older woman in Elizabeth. The more wrinkles the better.
    wrinkles hope shes not an oul granny still, som o them are still a bit FIT like some o me mates ma,s are. i wudden mind loosing me cherry to an oul dirty wan like urs clint as long as the stretch marks weren,t too bad

i seen danni minogues face once an it was full of wrinkles, it looked like a balloon that had went down but next time i seen her she was smooth as plate and wen i felt her hole she tried to frown and near broke her face

So Elizabeth now that your back, will you marry me? I've been waiting for days for an answer. It's been the cliff hanger in this soap for days.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink He Ain't No Muppet...........

Quote Originally Posted by Ron n Reg View Post
    We r sorry Mr Marvado its jus we r very protective of r dear sweet innoce……hang on…ok so she ain’t all dat innocent but we made a promise ta er ole man on his death bed (ok it woz us dat put him there fair nough) but we is ruddy dammed if we r gonna let a class bird like Lizbet marry a muppet like dat!!

Put us down for a few extra large an noblely pine cones as we r gonna find out if n clint is as tough as e makes out. he gets r goat e does an naw mistake

And we wanna try out da delux model on a dead rapper we hear is hangin around the gaff like a bad smell. We ates bleedin rappers. We’ll see ow he takes to it an all goin swell we will take a few thou for da east euro market plus da bro wants one an all for himself not me UNDERSTAND?
    Leave it out boys........i like him - infact I love you Clint and its a big YES from me........

Ron n Reg leave him alone he bust me outta jail, just cos you pitched up with the old rover to take me back home doesn't mean you own me.....Bad enough with that Nick sending me off to Cork to turn tricks.....mind I did have a great time.

So The Swallow or Spit retiring in a town near you soon - says yes, as does del monte.

xxxxxxxxxx The Hot One..........She's back and she's ready to attack the Listerine - xx

I'm honoured you said yes Elizabeth. Its been worth waiting for. So how about a lavish Christmas Day wedding?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation

I'm honoured you said yes Elizabeth. Its been worth waiting for. So how about a lavish Christmas Day wedding?

I would but i'm a tad busy that day...........hows about a nice long engagement.......... maybe you could come up and see me some time when im in Ireland next month - did you get me that Wurlitzer yet........

Rodeoman said he was going to sort one out for me if you wouldn't.........hes a cool dude - he did call me a few times to see if i was ok.........nice bloke. BBJ also spoke with him too -Just shows you - not the bad girl that all loved to hate any more.......

Love you babe......... Still Heather and Minty now that was a real love affair.

The Listerine retiring Queen at any old town near you soon......... xxx

A long engagement is fine. I already have aquired a wurlitzer for you as a wedding gift for you. You just name it Ill get it. I will see you next month when your back in the emerald isle. Then we can get down and dirty and have lots of fun with listerene. Then we can discuss wedding arrangements. When you come back we can make a start on a family. Some little Clints and Lizzies, now wouldnt that be nice.

So when are we getting married Elizabeth.

Exclamation Not if you want to keep your legs my son

Be real here clint everyone knows lizbet is mine & mine only she would never marry you & even if she did i would just send jake round now sling your hook

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast