Thread: Madrid

Default Madrid

Alright peeps, off to Madrid for a few days soon and wondered about what's over there, any of you have any experience?

I had been browsing a site: http://www.eulaliaro and thought it looked pretty good? But no idea if I should go ahead..

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Nicole; 08-01-15 at 13:22.

Quote Originally Posted by PegLeg86 View Post
    Alright peeps, off to Madrid for a few days soon and wondered about what's over there, any of you have any experience?

I had been browsing a site: http://www.eulaliar and thought it looked pretty good? But no idea if I should go ahead..

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    I worked in Madrid for a month a few years ago. There's a huge street called Gran Via, its one of the main shopping areas. There's big McDonalds on a corner, the street just beside that is where all the street girls hang out, some of them are crazy hot. Think the street is called Montera, its pedestrianised. There's peep shows down there too I think. There are brothels but only went to one and it was under refurbishment so there wasn't many girls about it.
    Last edited by Nicole; 08-01-15 at 13:22.

Default Madrid / Calle Montera

Yes, QOTSA is bang on. Calle Montera is where the 'street walkers' operate. Off Gran Via, beside McD's. And yes, some of them are very hot. Where you do the business can vary. I have ended up in apartment queuing with other women and johns to use one of a series of tiny windowless bedrooms, extra 5 euro to the old landlady for the privilege. That's the downside of there being so many working there. On the other hand, you can invite them to yours for an extra 20 to cover taxi etc. That's Montera. You'd be better off in a brothel maybe, if anyone has a recommendation. But yes, some stunners there for sure. P.s. Not been there in a while, but 40 was the rate then.
    Last edited by Lem; 09-01-15 at 01:04.