Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: guilty - da burka boyz

No wonder your hair looks so poofy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    No wonder your hair looks so poofy
    aye, ur just jealous clint

so many women love me hair and they they,re must really think i,m funny too cos they,re always laffin at me

my girlfriend dianne doesn,t think i,m poofy

just to prove it SMELL MY FINGER
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eoghan kiss.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	7701   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	love eoghan.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	7702  

Quote Originally Posted by eoghan View Post
    aye, ur just jealous clint
    so many women love me hair and they they,re must really think i,m funny too cos they,re always laffin at me my girlfriend dianne doesn,t think i,m poofy
    just to prove it SMELL MY FINGER
    eastwood is jealous son, because hes baldy and old, you,ve a future he does,nt. THANKFULLY me MA HAS DUMPED HIM here son have a puff of this funny cigarette, it,ll make you feel better

No your ma hasnt dumped me. Im going knowhere nicker boy. I dont take no for an answer. Im here to stay.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    No your ma hasnt dumped me. Im going knowhere nicker boy. I dont take no for an answer. Im here to stay.

Clint, do i look like i would turn out a boy that looked like that for god sake - he isnt my son and im not his mother...........ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You learn something new everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Clint, do i look like i would turn out a boy that looked like that for god sake - he isnt my son and im not his mother...........ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Ello Ma just passin, is that the sound of the kettle i hear boilin? i,m dying for a cuppa ma did you get all your xmas shoppin done in poundstretchers again ma? bye ma and god bless, see i,m a religous man now ma i remember the day and hour i was saved from my sins ma bless you for your kindness ma, see i,m goin round collecting for charity ma, giv us some money for charity Ma

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nick cotton View Post
    eastwood is jealous son, because hes baldy and old, you,ve a future he does,nt. THANKFULLY me MA HAS DUMPED HIM here son have a puff of this funny cigarette, it,ll make you feel better
    Thanks nick, ur the only wans been nice 2 me. here luk wot i stole. its a pair of kims knickers from girls aloud. here av a wee sniff, i,d eat me chips outta nadines. got 2 go, thers millions of wee girls, oul dolls and donegal men in dungiven 2nite 4 me homecomin

Thats you nicker boy always asking for money. Your a bad penny.

Hello Eoghan. Any chance of cuming to Dubbers. Theres alot of hairy friendly men that would be glad to see you. Boyzone were happy to see you. Bring those nickers with you and can you put them around your head.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast