Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Nightowl

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    729
    Reviews
    2

    Default Nightowl

    Was feeling horny and I rang an escort the other night at 11.30pm to ASK for her price as not displayed in her profile.
    She said it was since it was that late, its a night time price,
    I said if I had to have called earlier what would it be… €10 cheaper she said, I said I would call back in the morning then.
    Reminds me of O2 Network when they had their nightowl and earlybird rates.

    Surely this caper is not common practice in the world of escorting?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,959
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    Was feeling horny and I rang an escort the other night at 11.30pm to ASK for her price as not displayed in her profile.
    She said it was since it was that late, its a night time price,
    I said if I had to have called earlier what would it be… €10 cheaper she said, I said I would call back in the morning then.
    Reminds me of O2 Network when they had their nightowl and earlybird rates.

    Surely this caper is not common practice in the world of escorting?
    Don,t know, I,d do the same as you and did you
    Last edited by willie wacker; 08-01-15 at 01:20.


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,688
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    You cribbing over € 10 and do you not understand the term ask ?
    I shake my head.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    funlover12 (08-01-15)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    729
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    You cribbing over € 10 and do you not understand the term ask ?
    I shake my head.
    Who mentioned cribbing, she seems tired and not very interested when I called so decided to leave it. Maybe had a busy day,

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,688
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    Who mentioned cribbing, she seems tired and not very interested when I called so decided to leave it. Maybe had a busy day,
    You said you would call back in the morning after she said it would be cheaper and not because she sounded tired. You are cribbing. No twoways about it. But hey ......who really gives a shit

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    Gobshite (08-01-15), Ladyvonteese (08-01-15), petebriquette (08-01-15), SexyEliza (08-01-15)

  8. Default

    Just try using a taxi after 8 PM in the evening are using a taxi on a Saturday or Sunday or Christmas Day or a bank holiday and they charge you extra for down sociable hours!!

    I suppose the same thing applies here??

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    729
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    You said you would call back in the morning after she said it would be cheaper and not because she sounded tired. You are cribbing. No twoways about it. But hey ......who really gives a shit
    you got very grumpy as last while zilch, lighten up you big daisy, is it a mid life crisis with you, changing that avatar maybe, hope i'm not like that when i reach my mid or late forties

    anyway back on topic, i got the feeling she was tired or not bothered about seeing me, you know the vibe you get from some escorts which cam mean you see them or not, don't you. You can tell so much I think from the way they talk or are on the phone..

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Genie in a Bottle For This Useful Post:

    zilch (08-01-15)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    ten euro is worth fuck all now

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    437
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    our local pizzeria does similar as on the weekdays and weekends before 1am he charges €9.50 for a pizza and after 1 when people are leaving from the pubs and clubs and mad hungry he charges €12.50 for the same pizza, its not personal, its just business.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Leinster
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    ten euro is worth fuck all now
    If I saw a ten euro note on the ground, I would pick it up. and give it to the church

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •