Thread: "The Threesome" Secret Interlude with a stranger! would/have you had one? Share it.

Blog Entries

Question "The Threesome" Secret Interlude with a stranger! would/have you had one? Share it.

Interlude with a complete stranger

I just saw a client’s request for such and it reminded me of what happened to my mate when he went out to meet some birds his mate had met on-line for a threes some

The two of the guys who we will call S and G both really good guys both separated and with children S a single dad of 5 kids and G one now grown up.

So off they went in their car about 50 miles into the English country side to the address they were given by the bird on-line, pulled up a few door away, phoned the bird who told S she would leave the door open and gave S direction to her bedroom however G forgot to lock the car so told S to wait so they go in the house together but S being the randy little fecker he is had gone on ahead so by the time G was at the door there was no sign of S.

Having never met the bird or visiting the house plus a little worse for wear G didn’t wish to be sitting in the cold in the car as S can go like the clappers for ages so it’s obvious that the door to the right of where he entered would be the sitting room, as he didn’t know if she shared the house or lived with family, it be the best place to wait.

Not wishing to wake anyone feels about to see if there a sofa which he found without turning the the light on and decided to wait till he hears S coming down the stairs He is sat there for the best part of an hour in which time he has nodded off for 40 winks but after a while he heard something moving in the room so he knows it not a dog as he would have barked at him when he entered the room.

Just encase he has walked into someone else room who’s now waking up, he sits explaining himself to the dark but nothing, not a peek of response just the faint noise which is still moving about, by this point he is shitting it and is getting a bit paranoid thinking all sort of stuff going round in his head. He creeps along the sofa feeling the walls to where the light switch maybe and after a while he finds it and turn it on, to find a cot with a baby standing up in it, about 2 years old who had just woken up and was walking around it, I mean really there are some nutters out there and if the mother is calling stranger like that and leaving the front door open for them, thankfully on that occasion it was my mates but what about the next time, all in aid so the mother could get her end away. Shocking

I have met a few people from a couple of date’s site but always in a place I know, which is walking distance from home. And even now I am older I would not even go to an outcall to a stranger I have never met without my security being present.

So anyone got any “interlude with a stranger stories which are funny /or whatever” Other than those you have met when visiting us girls for the first time.

Hope this is readable as so fecking tired but cant sleep as I am not feeling well
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (09-01-15)