Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: who checks the girls pics

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Please tell us you turned on your heel and are submitting a negative review, only way it will be published is if you didn't go ahead with the appointment?
    i did that on one occasion, but it still was not posted

Lady von teese i would never turn up unwashed or dirty .i was brought up not trailed Up lol x

Blog Entries

Loll. good to hear that honey, I guess then if you turned up to my door you would not be shown out of it again for refusing to have a shower.

Good luck with your next booking honey
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by big bad g View Post
    Lady von teese i would never turn up unwashed or dirty .i was brought up not trailed Up lol x
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Wow! I was not "just" asked for a photo with me with me holding a up to date photo by EI, I was also asked for a copy of my passport too but when asked later for a copy of my credit card to be sent a couple of years later and not to the security company either, of course I refused.

No sure how foreign girls only have to send a photo with the new paper only when Irish and English girls have to give so much more legal documents to prove we are in fact the person in the photos, does anyone know?

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    I'd say the passport and credit card details are more to do with the billing side rather than photo verification. As far as I know all girls must give pic of card for billing....

Blog Entries

On line we dont have to give our passport for any payments and I was asked for my passport to do with photo verificatioin and EI payments are done via a security company and not EI so anyone get get many cards on-line to pay for the profiles by using a different name too.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I'd say the passport and credit card details are more to do with the billing side rather than photo verification. As far as I know all girls must give pic of card for billing....
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Reviews

Never had an issue where the photos were significantly different to the lady behind the door.
    (Do some people do less homework before booking or not utilise forum or pm to help select reputable ladies?)
    Last edited by xagerate; 06-01-15 at 17:25.

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

tom sand (06-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by big bad g View Post
    Hope this post doesnt get me banned again.but who in ei isnt doing their job .how can a lady in belfast have verified pics and measurements of 5'7" and38b .when the door opens your met by a 5' huge tits size 14 in dirty trackie bottoms who could do with a wash.come on ei get it sorted
    Welcome back. Missed ya lots ..

Very nice thread as come back. I remember you as being a nice guy not a bitter one, but surely, things change eh ..

Having a go at foreigners and post nice about Irish ladies ... after bad mouthing those ladies to me .. low it's the word to describe your behaviour.
    Naughty videos on EF.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

annabel taylor (06-01-15), markymarks (06-01-15)

Lol rachel my little troll yo do make me laugh.i got banned for a week for trolling i wonder will you lol .ps when i met you i found you to be fantastic x

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    Welcome back. Missed ya lots ..

Very nice thread as come back. I remember you as being a nice guy not a bitter one, but surely, things change eh ..

Having a go at foreigners and post nice about Irish ladies ... after bad mouthing those ladies to me .. low it's the word to describe your behaviour.

Ive no upc no soaps like so I liked this twist in the thread

Bit of dum dum dum moment....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HonestJosephine View Post
    To advertise here real ID details need to be given.
    Mods will be able to explain better then me.

The only lady who loves you for free is ya Mammy
    Keep it real in 2015
    josephine sign
    Last edited by tom sand; 06-01-15 at 18:51.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

big bad g (06-01-15)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast