Thread: Hamster

Default Hamster

You fucking fat prick, what do u think that u are u cretin, u think that u can damage my biz with the shit which u writing about me? Too late, coz I'm such a lot established here, I'm not a new girl. U just couldn't think up anything better than that u got something from me? Bless how poor u are. U are just full of shits. U still can't stand that ur fucking dick splashed load in less than 2mins? Oh, u looser, get a life!
    Sincerely FUCK OFF you shithead!!
    I absolutely don't care where u put your silly head that you have some infection, not from me, coz I'm healthy and don't have any sickness. And of course that my pussy was sore when u put there ur finger so fast without any lubricant.
    Oh and u told me not to take it in wrong way? So why did u write it? U should just keep ur sickness for u and not to throw it on me u pighead, fuck off!!

And Patricia please remove all that shit from the review, coz I absolutely don't accept any false shit like that to be written about me.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Brenda Beauty Babe; 15-12-08 at 23:00.

Blog Entries

Ok we will look into this.

Can anyone tell me, does what this client is saying even make sense? What is a facial viral infection?

I don't know also, but if he got something from me, then all my clients and my boyfriend had to have it also.
    He is just sick bastard full of shit with inferiority complex.
    He wants to fuck up my biz only.
    He prob just lick some dog's arse.
    Last edited by Brenda Beauty Babe; 15-12-08 at 23:09.

Blog Entries

I think maybe a viral infection can be many, many things, from the common cold to HIV. Why so vague though? If you got something, why not say what it was instead of using such a vague term?

Also, why only say this now? If you truly caught something why not say it at the start instead of only say it once Brenda says you were a bad client?

I don't know how long it is under the review, I just got PM from my client about it tonite.
    But Hamster met me on 29th Nov and prob got the sickness now, what is bullshit that he can hav it from me. Coz any herpes u will get in 3days. And I don't have anything on my small pussy and never had.
    Last edited by Brenda Beauty Babe; 15-12-08 at 23:29.

Reviews

Patricia can I just add that I was with Brenda the next day and she looked, felt, smelt and tasted perfectly healthy and there is nothing wrong with me so if this guy has something it is highly unlikely he got it from Brenda.
    She is extremely clean and tidy; I wouldn't have re-visited her if she was any other way!!

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I think maybe a viral infection can be many, many things, from the common cold to HIV. Why so vague though? If you got something, why not say what it was instead of using such a vague term?

Also, why only say this now? If you truly caught something why not say it at the start instead of only say it once Brenda says you were a bad client?
    I was just looking at it
    common viral infections are caused by herpesviruses. Eight different herpesviruses infect people.
    All of the herpesviruses cause lifelong infection because the virus remains within its host cell in a dormant (latent) state. Sometimes the virus reactivates and produces further episodes of disease. Reactivation may occur rapidly or many years after the initial infection.

So it means if he claims he got something from Brenda is wrong,as he can never be sure if he did not had it before,and maybe it just got reactivated.
    Even if he did not had it in the past,He can never know where he got it,as it could of been there for while and when immune sysem gets weak,it just breaks out.

If he claims he got it from her privates,it s genital herpis.But,it s imposible to accuse Brenda,as if u get them,they break out after1-6 month,so this guy need lo look at all girls who he have been with before in period 1-6 month,and does not matter he used condom or no as it s contageous skin-to-skin.
    Another thing if he claims he got it from private parts,it s lotts of bollox,as if it s down there,then you can get it only when person have breakout ,as virus sits into a cell.
    If it s breakout,he would of seeen it....and it would of come out min after 1 month and Anon would of had it too.......

If person have breakout,it s visible,appart if it s on cervix,but it s contageous skin to skin,so he had no sex,so no possibility of anything being in there.

People may have one or two warts or hundreds. Because prolonged or repeated contact is necessary for the virus to spread, warts are most often spread from one area of the body to another rather than from one person to another. Sexual contact, however, is often sufficient to spread genital warts .
    Genital warts are caused by certain types of papillomavirus,

The warts usually appear 1 to 6 months after infection with papillomavirus

In many people, the immune system eventually controls the papillomavirus. Half the time, the infection is gone after 8 months; less than 10% of people are infected longer than 2 years.

Also now is wintertime where everyones immune system is weakened,and it was an outbreak from something he had for while 1-6 month.

He can accuse her only in case if she is the only women who he had sex with in a period of one year,even than we could doubt it,as there s a possibility he had it for long time

Patricia,i think maybe it should be removed,as lots of people dont know this information and it could be kinda offputting for new cliens or someone who dont know Brenda.
    at least part where he claims about viral infection,as even he had it,you cant point out only one person from many u been with,it can be anyone from past 1-6 month. since day it broke out on him.
    Also,if he says it came out now,it s not true,as month is not gone yet since he seen her,so it s deffinately not her.
    Which means it is false fact,and maybe it can be removedas u cant explane every client how they spread and where do u get them.
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Blog Entries

Hi,

I have edited the review.

Pat x

9. Default

anna, while most of what you say is true I have a story to add...

My very first ever encounter with a working girl was while in another European country in a Lap Dancing Club. We used a condom for full sex but I was very drunk and went down on her without thinking at all at the start, my fault completely. The next day by about noon I knew something was very, very wrong. I had a headache of the type I'd never experienced before so I started to panic and looked for an STI clinic. I eventually found a working girls' drop-in centre where they laughed at me and told me if I really wanted they would test me but the results wouldn't be ready for a week so i declined as i'd be heading home before then. The headache persisted over the course of the week, the incident was on a Mon night and I was home on Friday. During the course of the day I started to get a backache which gradually worsened, by midnight it was unbearable so I went to bed. I went to the doctor first thing in the morning and he done all the test etc but told me not to worry as it's not easy to catch something like that. After a week the results came back and sure as hell I caught a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) from going down on her.... the backache was the infection working it's way into my kidneys and the headache was my bodies' way of letting me know I had gotten an infection. A course of antibiotics is all it took to clear it up. I know for a definite fact where and when I got it as I hadn't had sex with anybody without a condom for about 2 years before that (relationship) nor had any kind of sexual encounter where I could have received it.

I'm not saying anything above is incorrect or anything, infact it's more than likely 100% correct, I'm just saying don't over-rely on the internet for STI advice, doctors know best.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Guy 24 View Post
    I'm just saying don't over-rely on the internet for STI advice, doctors know best.
    I think this is probably very good advice

My issue with hamster was not so much his allegation but the fact he made it so late without any explanation as to why he hadn't mentioned it to start with.