Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Good morning guys and girls.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Love Good morning guys and girls.

    Good morning guys and girls

    Hope now the Monday blues are over and you've had a few days now to get over the hangovers of the New Year and the end of the first week of 2015 only gets better for you and brings you all lots of fun and happiness into your lives. throughout the year.

    Enjoy you day

    Lady Von Teese
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    barcode (06-01-15), Hagane00 (06-01-15), happy shy lad (06-01-15), tom rambo (06-01-15), tom sand (06-01-15), willie wacker (06-01-15), zilch (06-01-15), zoozoozoo (06-01-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    somewhere in the back of beyond
    Posts
    1,556
    Reviews
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Good morning guys and girls

    Hope now the Monday blues are over and you've had a few days now to get over the hangovers of the New Year and the end of the first week of 2015 only gets better for you and brings you all lots of fun and happiness into your lives. throughout the year.

    Enjoy you day

    Lady Von Teese
    Good morning LVT have a stress free day and importantly enjoy yourself

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Thanks honey and you to but I'm going to try and keep awake as been suffering with insomnia for a few days now still however lots still to do to make me feel better so I can move on to more fun things instead of the everyday mundane. And then get back on tour next week. YES!!

    Lady von teese

    Quote Originally Posted by johnb59 View Post
    Good morning LVT have a stress free day and importantly enjoy yourself
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    Hagane00 (06-01-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,272
    Reviews
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Good morning guys and girls

    Hope now the Monday blues are over and you've had a few days now to get over the hangovers of the New Year and the end of the first week of 2015 only gets better for you and brings you all lots of fun and happiness into your lives. throughout the year.

    Enjoy you day

    Lady Von Teese
    Good morning beautiful

    Thanks for the wonderful wishes

    Hope you are doing great
    Have a wonderful week, and an amazing 2015

    Hopefully we will get to meet when youre in Dublin
    I am very much looking forward to seeing your smile ...
    ...among other things

    All the best Miss Teese!!!!!
    Last edited by Hagane00; 06-01-15 at 08:33.
    You wont know, until you try!

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,688
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Good morning mistress. Hope ya have a wonderful day honey.
    Good morning E-I world . Happy Twooooosday peeps.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,744
    Reviews
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Thanks honey and you to but I'm going to try and keep awake as been suffering with insomnia for a few days now still however lots still to do to make me feel better so I can move on to more fun things instead of the everyday mundane. And then get back on tour next week. YES!!

    Lady von teese
    Good morning lady Von teese and all on ei

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    2,711
    Reviews
    104

    Default

    Jesus its Tuesday already and not a child in the house washed

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Good Morning all have a great day x

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,950
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Good morning LVT hope you have a great day
    Good morning to all EI members.
    I,m starting to get back to normal hopefully I will sleep tonight


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  12. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Morning and afternoon Tom, Zilch and Tom,

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Good morning LVT hope you have a great day
    Good morning to all EI members.
    I,m starting to get back to normal hopefully I will sleep tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    Good morning lady Von teese and all on ei
    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Good morning mistress. Hope ya have a wonderful day honey.
    Good morning E-I world . Happy Twooooosday peeps.

    Morning Hagane, look forward to meeting you too honey and I'm around today for that chat when your free to talk and then of course haveing a few laughs in Dublin very soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane00 View Post
    Good morning beautiful

    Thanks for the wonderful wishes

    Hope you are doing great
    Have a wonderful week, and an amazing 2015

    Hopefully we will get to meet when youre in Dublin
    I am very much looking forward to seeing your smile ...
    ...among other things

    All the best Miss Teese!!!!!
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 06-01-15 at 14:43.
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •