Thread: I was always the one at the back of the class who asked the dumbest question...

Reviews

Default I was always the one at the back of the class who asked the dumbest question...

Everybody would laugh at me & slag me off. Usually after the Teacher answered at the end of class at least one bloke would sidle up to me & whisper under his breath "I was glad you asked that dumb question because I had no idea what the answer was either"

In that spirit here's another dumb question from me, maybe one or more here will quietly learn something too among the slagging...

I'd like to know how to 'brand' my comments with a pithy quote or whatnot at the end of each of my contributions here, everyone else seems to. As I am a HTML/Coding Philistine mostly I have no idea how to actually do it..

Any suggestions among the howls of derision which will now ensue?

Ta.
    Last edited by Yummyasslicker; 06-01-15 at 04:07.

its called a signature.
    click on 'settings' u'll find it on the line where it says welcome Yumyassliker
    that brings u to a new page. on the left hand side there is options to edit signature edit avatar..
    click edit signature an then put what u want in the box that pops up
    check out faq if im hard 2 understand

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Versace Targeryan For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (06-01-15), Yummyasslicker (06-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Versace Targeryan View Post
    its called a signature.
    click on 'settings' u'll find it on the line where it says welcome Yumyassliker
    that brings u to a new page. on the left hand side there is options to edit signature edit avatar..
    click edit signature an then put what u want in the box that pops up
    check out faq if im hard 2 understand

A Signature, yea that's what I mean exactly. Thanks for being a decent Teacher!
    (And I see at least one other Classmate here says thanks too!)

Reviews

Eureka!
    "We Should Be Careful Of Each Other, We Should Be Kind While There Is Still Time"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Yummyasslicker View Post
    Eureka!
    Signature will also be on all the other post you have made since you joined

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

Yummyasslicker (06-01-15)

Reviews

And when all the signatures start getting annoying seeing the same ones over and over taking up page space you can go back into those settings pages and within you will see a tick box to show or not show signatures, anyone's signature. It's a godsend.