Thread: Ballincollig Cork

1. Default Ballincollig Cork

are there any girls working out of Ballincollig Co. Cork. Would like maybe a lunchtime or early evening appointment some time

Hot Lizzy Guest

Question

Quote Originally Posted by boredboyfriend View Post
    are there any girls working out of Ballincollig Co. Cork. Would like maybe a lunchtime or early evening appointment some time

I would love to tell you that i was but i have no idea where Ballincollig is - ??

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    I would love to tell you that i was but i have no idea where Ballincollig is - ??
    Its up in Donegal Lizbet. sqillions of miles from Cork, ask Highway he'll tell ya.

[psssh Ballincollig, yoz owe me bigtime]
    Last edited by Babs; 15-12-08 at 21:23.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Question

[/SIZE][QUOTE=Babs;56125]Its up in Donegal Lizbet. sqillions of miles from Cork, ask Highway he'll tell ya.

[psssh Ballincollig, yoz owe me bigti[/SIZE]

Babs I don't believe a thing you say and i will speak with thehighwayman so nerrrrrrr............Now Get Outta My Pub..............

[QUOTE=Hot Lizzy;56128][/SIZE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Babs View Post
    Its up in Donegal Lizbet. sqillions of miles from Cork, ask Highway he'll tell ya.

[psssh Ballincollig, yoz owe me bigti[/SIZE]

Babs I don't believe a thing you say and i will speak with thehighwayman so nerrrrrrr............Now Get Outta My Pub..............
    OK Lizbet but I can’t see anyone traveling ALLLLLLL the way from Ballincollig to see u in Cork. It’s a hell of a trip.

I hail from Cork as it appens, I was on the programme who do you think you are on Auntie Beeb. So don’t go fraffin about with any a my relations and givin it all dat.

Hot Lizzy Guest

[QUOTE=Babs;56133]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    [/SIZE]

OK Lizbet but I can’t see anyone traveling ALLLLLLL the way from Ballincollig to see u in Cork. It’s a hell of a trip.

I hail from Cork as it appens, I was on the programme who do you think you are on Auntie Beeb. So don’t go fraffin about with any a my relations and givin it all dat.
    It hurts me to say this but i wouldn't imagine that anyone would come to see you from anywhere in the world..........Now Get Outta My Pub.

[QUOTE=Hot Lizzy;56137]
    Quote Originally Posted by Babs View Post

It hurts me to say this but i wouldn't imagine that anyone would come to see you from anywhere in the world..........Now Get Outta My Pub.
    Highway traveled all the way ta my pub ta ave a feel of my pumps luv an he showed me a pic of e's orse black bess so there