Thread: Nuru massage in Limerick or Kerry

Question Nuru massage in Limerick or Kerry

As the title suggests is there any lady in Limerick or Kerry who offers a nuru massage.
    It's something I've had on my list for a long time but I have yet to find someone offering this service.
    Suggestions welcome,
    Thanks!

Blog Entries

I do honey and I also do tantric genital massages too, which for sure will not only make feel so relaxed, but sensual, erotic and so much more than you thought possible.

I am in Limerick next week from 3pm on Tuesday till 10.30pm Friday even then heading to Kerry and Cork for a few days too, but as always best to book in advance so check out my private website tomorrow after 9pm if interested.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by kymike View Post
    As the title suggests is there any lady in Limerick or Kerry who offers a nuru massage.
    It's something I've had on my list for a long time but I have yet to find someone offering this service.
    Suggestions welcome,
    Thanks!
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    I do honey and I also do tantric genital massages too, which for sure will not only make feel so relaxed, but sensual, erotic and so much more than you thought possible.

I am in Limerick next week from 3pm on Tuesday till 10.30pm Friday even then heading to Kerry and Cork for a few days too, but as always best to book in advance so check out my private website tomorrow after 9pm if interested.

Lady Von Teese
    Hi Lady Von Teese,

Thank you very much for your reply, I hope I have the opportunity to meet you when you visit the South West!

Blog Entries

Look forward to meeting up honey, have a wonderful week.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by kymike View Post
    Hi Lady Von Teese,

Thank you very much for your reply, I hope I have the opportunity to meet you when you visit the South West!
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view