Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: uoygebitap

NBT MAKE FRIENDS WI BOSS. He got RESPECT 4 Boss Pat. NBT GOT DE BALLS

2. Question carlos

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Hi Paws!!!
    jaysus youse really are a paranoid bunch round here aren't yis .............. ok i'll take his street cred or wotever tanx

Default R u banned or not?

Quote Originally Posted by tupacshakir24 View Post
    jaysus youse really are a paranoid bunch round here aren't yis .............. ok i'll take his street cred or wotever tanx
    youre welcome to his street cred - THAT MAKES YOU A BANNED PARASITE MAGGOT TOO

PAWS HAS STILL NO RESPECT FOR PATRICIA

but he just makes it worse for himself by continually trying to make a c*nt of her rules

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    A very good idea Clint...............as you may have noticed, we're all men with no names in here. I once had a name, but I conveniently forgot it. Only problem is every time I go to book a hotel, flight or conduct business over the phone, I have to remind myself not to use the name Carlos Marvado.

So are you interested in the Enforcer version of the Pine Fresh Butt Plug? We still need a distributor for North America. Arnie is interested, but between you and me, I think he's starting to loose the plot.........getting confused between The Enforcer and The Terminator.
    Your right about the terminator. He can't even get into Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles. I think hes pissed off because they didnt ask him to be in it. His replacement the teenage girl Cameron is alot tougher than him. Hes only a wuss. Im the real governer of California not Arnie Schitsinegger. Ill take 2 dozen of those butt plugs please.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12