Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: this is how to attract women ??? the girls opinions ??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    822

    Default this is how to attract women ??? the girls opinions ??

    This little creepy ginger dude is going out with a model, apparently hes had sex with 3000 women he looks like shit and hes really obnoxious and a big bullshitter but he gets all these models is it fake or am I missing something here ?? also he charges 2000 euro for a seminar on pulling women ??


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,382
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-not-mood.html

    nice fella alright but it seems to work what hes doing ?? the clips look pretty real to me hes so fucking creepy though I don't know why girls are so desperate to fuck him at least the other puas are good looking that would explain them but him ??? girls just like a creepy dickhead I guess and hes a huge dickhead hahaha

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    822

    Default

    really none ?? I guess money and being a dickhead is the only way

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-not-mood.html

    nice fella alright but it seems to work what hes doing ?? the clips look pretty real to me hes so fucking creepy though I don't know why girls are so desperate to fuck him at least the other puas are good looking that would explain them but him ??? girls just like a creepy dickhead I guess and hes a huge dickhead hahaha
    I dont see any girls fuckin him on the vid. I see him getting off with some drunk girls. You guys need to think a bit more of yourselves.

    Westside.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I dont see any girls fuckin him on the vid. I see him getting off with some drunk girls. You guys need to think a bit more of yourselves.

    Westside.
    I agree, if guys keep thinking it's all about looks they are going to be sorely disappointed, women aren't as shallow as us men, they can actually see themselves with a less attractive guy as they see attractiveness differently than we do.
    Confidence (although it too is a fine line) can be very attractive

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserStephanie (06-01-15)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,382
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I dont see any girls fuckin him on the vid. I see him getting off with some drunk girls. You guys need to think a bit more of yourselves.

    Westside.


    here is another guy and hes a stunner hahahaha he records himself having sex at the end

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    822

    Default

    here is another guy and hes a stunner hahahaha he records himself having sex at the end[/QUOTE]



    yeah good looking guy alright lol yeah theres all these sex noise at the end he must be paying them or the girl is very very unattractive he definutely one of the ugliest youtube guys anyway

  9. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    saw something else of his a few days ago and what a dick, sorry but no even if I was drunk. Lolll

    Lady Von Teese
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    Hagane00 (06-01-15)

  11. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I agree, if guys keep thinking it's all about looks they are going to be sorely disappointed, women aren't as shallow as us men, they can actually see themselves with a less attractive guy as they see attractiveness differently than we do.
    Confidence (although it too is a fine line) can be very attractive
    Is it about money then, do you think they could live with an ugly guy as long as he was well off

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,604
    Reviews
    119

    Default

    is he the same guy they were trying to stop coming here...think he was saying some very derogatory things about women?? maybe a different person...
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •