Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else bothered ???

Default Anyone else bothered ???

Over the Christmas holidays I seen three girls who shared apartments with other girls. They didn't allow reviews and now I know why, I actually asked to leave early in all three appointments. I know some girls like to do this for safety reasons but surely there has to be a better way of doing things besides this for security purposes, I think in some cases it's just greed particularly when in one of the appointments the girl actually shared her apartment with two girls not just one. Apart from the legal implications I find this situation a real turn off especially when you meet another guy naked leaving the bathroom or hear them doing their business through the paper thin walls. It's not like you can switch your ears off and no turning the radio up didn't help at all either!

Blog Entries

Many girls do this honey, but think on the bright side you could have gone to see the girl sharing a hotel room which many do, not my thing for sure either way. And in no way safe regardless flat or hotel room.

Happy hunting better time honey.

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Quietman121 (05-01-15)

it does seem 2 b getting worse. some appartments its like Connolly station outside the bedroom door. but ive never met another client in the same appartment. talk about a horn killer. hard 2 take a chance on any1 new lately esp if they start directing u 2 one of the usual haunts.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Versace Targeryan For This Useful Post:

Quietman121 (05-01-15)

Reviews

Luckily I've never met another client in the same apartment. Had an occasion where the girl made sure the coast was clear before letting me leave the bedroom. But didn't mind that, as last thing you'd want is to run into someone you knew also having a punt.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkeye For This Useful Post:

Quietman121 (05-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkeye View Post
    Luckily I've never met another client in the same apartment. Had an occasion where the girl made sure the coast was clear before letting me leave the bedroom. But didn't mind that, as last thing you'd want is to run into someone you knew also having a punt.
    Exactly... Or even worst a relative

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Quietman121 For This Useful Post:

Pinkeye (05-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quietman121 View Post
    Over the Christmas holidays I seen three girls who shared apartments with other girls. They didn't allow reviews and now I know why, I actually asked to leave early in all three appointments. I know some girls like to do this for safety reasons but surely there has to be a better way of doing things besides this for security purposes, I think in some cases it's just greed particularly when in one of the appointments the girl actually shared her apartment with two girls not just one. Apart from the legal implications I find this situation a real turn off especially when you meet another guy naked leaving the bathroom or hear them doing their business through the paper thin walls. It's not like you can switch your ears off and no turning the radio up didn't help at all either!
    Then why see them ?,enough established ladies here that do allow reviews and are more discrete

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

burstn (05-01-15), Curvaceous Kate (05-01-15), Irish Fiona (05-01-15), Irish Leigha (05-01-15), Quietman121 (05-01-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (06-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Versace Targeryan View Post
    it does seem 2 b getting worse. some appartments its like Connolly station outside the bedroom door. but ive never met another client in the same appartment. talk about a horn killer. hard 2 take a chance on any1 new lately esp if they start directing u 2 one of the usual haunts.
    Yeah I thought I was doing a good thing going outta town but like you say a lot of girls seem to be working from the one area of town, in one such case over the holidays the girl even came to the window naked from the waist up (not very discreet at all) to guide me in to her apartment and with me being a mix of nervous and confused I was having trouble with her directions and she was getting more and more angry all the time and then to crown it all off she attracted another client in the street and you had to walk past a really busy bar on the day before Christmas Eve... i left early returned home and rang the girl I should have done to begin with best choice I'd made all day her apartment was really discreet and she was everything the girl before wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by zoozoozoo View Post
    Then why see them ?,enough established ladies here that do allow reviews and are more discrete
    I'm still relative new but I'm learning quickly that said I met a girl with no reviews after the holidays and she turned out to be a real gem, so eager to please and do everything she could to ensure a really good time

Yeah I thought I was doing a good thing going outta town but like you say a lot of girls seem to be working from the one area of town, in one such case over the holidays the girl even came to the window naked from the waist up (not very discreet at all) to guide me in to her apartment and with me being a mix of nervous and confused I was having trouble with her directions and she was getting more and more angry all the time and then to crown it all off she attracted another client in the street and you had to walk past a really busy bar on the day before Christmas Eve... i left early returned home and rang the girl I should have done to begin with best choice I'd made all day her apartment was really discreet and she was everything the girl before wasn't.

Naked from the waist up? Holy moly. You know I hate to say this but don't you think that might have been a good time to duck? I think perhaps that would have been an indication of her attitude to discretion and professionalism.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Quietman121 (05-01-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (06-01-15), zoozoozoo (05-01-15)

Choose better x

All ye , do your research ! You will get back as much in pleasurable experience , as you put in , in preparation xx

: Be hasty , blind luck will be your companion.

: Do a bit of research , and privacy , favorites , nice location , etc. will more likely be your lot x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Irish Leigha (05-01-15), Quietman121 (05-01-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (06-01-15)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast