Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else bothered ???

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Leigha View Post
    As Stephanie stated, You need to chose more wisely.....

Good luck with you future dates
    That's going to be my New Years resolution, I will chose more wisely, do my research before visiting a new girl or just stick to the regular girls I know, thanks for the advice Stephanie and Leigha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Quietman121 For This Useful Post:

Irish Leigha (05-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by dandy dean View Post
    Absolutely it would certainly bother me and that's why a stick to reliables so I know that there is only one lady on the premises??

We will need to be more discerning in 2015 and if these new laws are Introduced later this year
    I try to stick to regulars too, but I've discovered a little variety can be a good thing now... I don't want to misled here because there was two very nice visits over Xmas and New Year that give me hope and will be very memorable for all the right reasons unlike some

Quote Originally Posted by ALoverOfBoobs View Post
    The newer ladies need to wise up a bit in my opinion. A lot a blame is put on clients for this and that these days. I've had ladies loose their temper with me over directions and not being discreet. I also about 4 years ago had a girl literally come down to street level and wait outside the apartment block door with phone to her ear blurting out where to find her.. I just hug up and left.. then she had the audacity to say i was a trouble maker. Co habitation.. for whatever reason ladies.. sorry its off putting and you need to realise this. You also need to realise that just because we live in or near the Dublin it does not mean we know the area like the back of our hands. Same as just because you are from whatever country you are from.. it does not mean you know every square centimetre of the place.

Ladies your livelyhoods are at stake especially this year with these (stupid and very narrowminded) laws about to come in.

So a bit of patiance and understanding from all of you and I'm sure the guys who are regular punters will return the same to you. We all need each other here
    I was thinking about dublin or cork for a short break maybe in March if I can but these events kinda scare me a bit especially now, surely guys should be treated with the same respect and discretion that the girls themselves would like

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Quietman121 For This Useful Post:

ALoverOfBoobs (05-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Choose better x

All ye , do your research ! You will get back as much in pleasurable experience , as you put in , in preparation xx

: Be hasty , blind luck will be your companion.

: Do a bit of research , and privacy , favorites , nice location , etc. will more likely be your lot x
    Thank you for the advice Stephanie that I'm already trying very hard to follow, it can be a minefield out there sometimes though and we all make mistakes it's all about how quick we learn from them and put counter measures into effect.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quietman121 View Post
    Over the Christmas holidays I seen three girls who shared apartments with other girls. They didn't allow reviews and now I know why, I actually asked to leave early in all three appointments. I know some girls like to do this for safety reasons but surely there has to be a better way of doing things besides this for security purposes, I think in some cases it's just greed particularly when in one of the appointments the girl actually shared her apartment with two girls not just one. Apart from the legal implications I find this situation a real turn off especially when you meet another guy naked leaving the bathroom or hear them doing their business through the paper thin walls. It's not like you can switch your ears off and no turning the radio up didn't help at all either!
    Choose wisely (using the head on top of your shoulders) and you wont have a problem
    (The other head will walk you into all kinds of shite.)

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

Quietman121 (05-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Choose wisely (using the head on top of your shoulders) and you wont have a problem
    (The other head will walk you into all kinds of shite.)
    Sounds like very good advice cage rate, now if I could only follow sensible advice I'd be okay

Sounds like very good advice cage rate, now if I could only follow sensible advice I'd be okay

F**k my spellchecker cage rate = xagerate

Reviews

Exactly... Or even worst a relative
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkeye View Post
    Luckily I've never met another client in the same apartment. Had an occasion where the girl made sure the coast was clear before letting me leave the bedroom. But didn't mind that, as last thing you'd want is to run into someone you knew also having a punt.
    Ya I was leaving an appartment when their was people outside and she would not put out until they had gone and her friend came out and we all had a chat until the coast was clear, nice touch

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

12. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Quietman121 (05-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Ya I was leaving an appartment when their was people outside and she would not put out until they had gone and her friend came out and we all had a chat until the coast was clear, nice touch
    I was a regular with a girl who was considerate like that... Even tho she lived on her own she'd always make sure the communal hallway was clear before she'd let me leave... It's nice to have someone care about those little things, it shows real professionalism I think and I always feel safe and secure with someone who looks like they know what they're doing, those were happy times.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Quietman121 For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (05-01-15)

I would be very bothered in 2015

Life might be Different ?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Uoma Italiano For This Useful Post:

Quietman121 (06-01-15)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast