Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else bothered ???

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Many girls do this honey, but think on the bright side you could have gone to see the girl sharing a hotel room which many do, not my thing for sure either way. And in no way safe regardless flat or hotel room.

Happy hunting better time honey.

Lady Von Teese

I guess the risk and atmosphere etc. might be some other guys thing, it's just not mine... I'm a very shy nervous creature who is still learning.

Here is the thing tho, after Christmas I asked several girls if they shared an apartment with another girl as I had a few bad experiences before and they sounded insulted and wanted to know why I'd need to know such a thing after me explaining with great patience through the language barrier as much my fault as they could often speak better English than I could there language about the bad experiences I had... Glad to say the last few girls have been great fun so I don't plan on letting it put me off but I'll say no from now on to girls that share

Quote Originally Posted by Quietman121 View Post
    I guess the risk and atmosphere etc. might be some other guys thing, it's just not mine... I'm a very shy nervous creature who is still learning.

Here is the thing tho, after Christmas I asked several girls if they shared an apartment with another girl as I had a few bad experiences before and they sounded insulted and wanted to know why I'd need to know such a thing after me explaining with great patience through the language barrier as much my fault as they could often speak better English than I could there language about the bad experiences I had... Glad to say the last few girls have been great fun so I don't plan on letting it put me off but I'll say no from now on to girls that share
    Each to their own hunni, but personally speaking, if a guy asked me was I alone or sharing, I'd be pretty suspicious.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of robberies and worse happening at present, so personally I don't think this would be a clever question to ask a lady that you have never met before.
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Irish Leigha For This Useful Post:

Quietman121 (05-01-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (06-01-15), willie wacker (05-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Naked from the waist up? Holy moly. You know I hate to say this but don't you think that might have been a good time to duck? I think perhaps that would have been an indication of her attitude to discretion and professionalism.
    Yes lucy that would have been the time, but then I had traveled for over two hours and paid taxi fares etc. just to get that far... But now I've experienced it and learnt the hard way I can promise you never again not even if I travel by limousine, on the bright side she did give me a a refund of 50% when I cut the appointment short by half, but I did ask for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Leigha View Post
    Each to their own hunni, but personally speaking, if a guy asked me was I alone or sharing, I'd be pretty suspicious.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of robberies and worse happening at present, so personally I don't think this would be a clever question to ask a lady that you have never met before.
    At least that way we'd still both be fairly happy not to be caught and look elsewhere/or free the phone up for the next guy right

The newer ladies need to wise up a bit in my opinion. A lot a blame is put on clients for this and that these days. I've had ladies loose their temper with me over directions and not being discreet. I also about 4 years ago had a girl literally come down to street level and wait outside the apartment block door with phone to her ear blurting out where to find her.. I just hug up and left.. then she had the audacity to say i was a trouble maker. Co habitation.. for whatever reason ladies.. sorry its off putting and you need to realise this. You also need to realise that just because we live in or near the Dublin it does not mean we know the area like the back of our hands. Same as just because you are from whatever country you are from.. it does not mean you know every square centimetre of the place.

Ladies your livelyhoods are at stake especially this year with these (stupid and very narrowminded) laws about to come in.

So a bit of patiance and understanding from all of you and I'm sure the guys who are regular punters will return the same to you. We all need each other here

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ALoverOfBoobs For This Useful Post:

Quietman121 (05-01-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (06-01-15), willie wacker (05-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Just out of intrigue can you tell me what the rates were ?
    €130, €150, and €180 an hour in no particular order which is the normal rates around here with 180 being very near premiership rates, please don't get me wrong there is some really nice girls around here it's just a lot are on their Xmas breaks or I would never have been caught in this situation to begin with

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Quietman121 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Leigha View Post

1 more thing... When a girl says she is 100% independent then I took that as being exactly that... Entirely independent not working with or sharing anything even a shower room with another girl... This isn't monopoly money we're spending here and most if not all of us work very hard for it... Am I right to be thinking the Garda would consider such premises a brothel and therefore I'd be committing an offence by just being there with a girl.

Absolutely it would certainly bother me and that's why a stick to reliables so I know that there is only one lady on the premises??

We will need to be more discerning in 2015 and if these new laws are Introduced later this year

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dandy dean For This Useful Post:

Quietman121 (05-01-15)

1 more thing... When a girl says she is 100% independent then I took that as being exactly that... Entirely independent not working with or sharing anything even a shower room with another girl... This isn't monopoly money we're spending here and most if not all of us work very hard for it... Am I right to be thinking the Garda would consider such premises a brothel and therefore I'd be committing an offence by just being there with a girl.
    As Stephanie stated, You need to chose more wisely.....

Good luck with you future dates
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Leigha For This Useful Post:

Quietman121 (05-01-15)

agree totally

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ALoverOfBoobs For This Useful Post:

Quietman121 (05-01-15)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast