Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ladies Favourites?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Will you be following me around like a lost puppy disagreeing with my point just because it's me making it

Anyway, no, I used kissing as an example but same applies to other contradictory favourites as mentioned already

Surely you can come up with an intelligent response, or am I giving you way to much credit, wait, don't answer that
    Im stroking your ego by replying toyour post, I thoughtthats what u wanted

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by amylove69 View Post
    I know I know, that was me when I heard you (you must have been standing also to cause the splash noise I could hear, and I was standing (not for long though) about 300 meters away while I was playing golf on the course next door trying to t off
    oh well at least it entertained the guests....and groom, he was pitching a tent by the end of it, ah well some good photos for the wedding album instead of the usual shite
    Last edited by funlover12; 05-01-15 at 00:56. Reason: wheres " ' in galway btw?

You play golf? Who would have thought it

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    I know I know, that was me when I heard you (you must have been standing also to cause the splash noise I could hear, and I was standing (not for long though) about 300 meters away while I was playing golf on the course next door trying to t off
    oh well at least it entertained the guests....and groom, he was pitching a tent by the end of it, ah well some good photos for the wedding album instead of the usual shite
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12