Thread: I love my Keyboard!

Reviews

Default I love my Keyboard!

No, Not what you think, I'm not a keyboard warrior, I mean I actually love my keyboard.
    I've my PC at home connected into the TV and at night when the lights are off, sitting on the couch it use to be hard to see the keys until I got this one. Its a Logitech K810 illuminated wireless Bluetooth keyboard. Battery life is excellent. You don't have to start typing for the lights come on, it's sense when it's moved or when you put your fingers near the keys, works brilliantly.
    They're a bit more expensive to a regular keyboard, about €100 but well worth it if you've the same setup as me which a lot do.
    Just thought I'd share.

Reviews

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HairyPotter For This Useful Post:

anon361 (04-01-15), Clyde (04-01-15)

Reviews

Sexy

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Genie in a Bottle (04-01-15), SmallHorn (04-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    No, Not what you think, I'm not a keyboard warrior, I mean I actually love my keyboard.
    I've my PC at home connected into the TV and at night when the lights are off, sitting on the couch it use to be hard to see the keys until I got this one. Its a Logitech K810 illuminated wireless Bluetooth keyboard. Battery life is excellent. You don't have to start typing for the lights come on, it's sense when it's moved or when you put your fingers near the keys, works brilliantly.
    They're a bit more expensive to a regular keyboard, about €100 but well worth it if you've the same setup as me which a lot do.
    Just thought I'd share.
    Looks cool and I suppose it will save you a few pound on the electric bill too

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HairyPotter For This Useful Post:

Genie in a Bottle (04-01-15)

Sticky buttons ....
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Just thought I'd share.
    I have a similar one, they are very handy, I think I paid 60 quid in Belfast for it