Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Naughty or Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Kringle View Post
    Now Eddie be nice to Luther.. remember.. i am always watching... and i saw that..
    Sorry Santa, I’ll be good [or at least I’ll be careful]

This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Hello boys and girls,
    Its that time of year again, I've made my list but like always all the boys and girls on E-I are causing me problems, so i want to check who's been naughty and whos been nice this year...and of course see what presents you want, and what you deserve...

So if you will all tell me what you want and if you have been a good boy or girl, i'll check you off my list and see you on christmas eve..

ho ho ho ..... merry christmas..santa4

Cooooooeeeeyyy SANTA

oh santa i just soooo wish i wasnt always sleeping whenever you slide down my big chimney every year. i,d just so love to give you a big cuddle to say ta ta for last years great kindness.

well santa, i,ve kept my record again this year of 100% innocence and goodness as you know

here is my wee list as pictures

lotsa love ducky
    Clarence
    xxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chelsea towell.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	7559   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pink gloves.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	7560   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pink-lampard-chelsea-wristband-.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	4.2 KB 
ID:	7561   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pink boots.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	7562  

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post

Cooooooeeeeyyy SANTA

oh santa i just soooo wish i wasnt always sleeping whenever you slide down my big chimney every year. i,d just so love to give you a big cuddle to say ta ta for last years great kindness.

well santa, i,ve kept my record again this year of 100% innocence and goodness as you know

here is my wee list as pictures

lotsa love ducky
    Clarence
    xxx
    Ahhh Weee Clanence, ho ho ho
    You poor messed up child..

I see you have another list for me.. i got your last letter two weeks ago and i've had my top elves working on your special request night and day, Unfortunatly they couldnt make a vibrator that powerful but they have gone almost as good.
    I hope you wont be too disappointed..
    There is a reason that all the boys and girls have to be asleep when i come down the chimney and cuddles from you are the main reason..

Keep behaving... ho ho ho

Talking

JAYSUS SANTA WTF ELSE HAVE YOU IN THE BAG!!!

You can hear my cheeks clenching from here!!!
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Default I was very nice

Hello boys and girls,
    Its that time of year again, I've made my list but like always all the boys and girls on E-I are causing me problems, so i want to check who's been naughty and whos been nice this year...and of course see what presents you want, and what you deserve...

So if you will all tell me what you want and if you have been a good boy or girl, i'll check you off my list and see you on christmas eve..

But I don't need any presents, I want money only, can you give me some till 23rd Dec please?? Thank You very much!

BBB

Reviews

In the coffee shop by my job works a little hottie that likes nothing more than to turn her back to me while making my sambos if there is no one else in the q and tease me silly with subtle sways of her hips . I've been mostly good this yr Mr Kringle , and i hope you get this in time , she's all i want for xmas
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Hello boys and girls,

here santa, ive been good. good at being BAD

you know the things i like to get up to, har har

i always push my way to the front of any queue, so what if it annoys anyone. har har.

i still love taking sweets from children, i almost gave some back to this little shit who cried his eyes out. but "oh dear" they slipped out of my hand onto the mud. har har

i done one nice thing for the kids though. i made all these great colours for them to look at, when i poured all that waste oil into the Liffey river har har

here, do ya want to buy a loada really cheap chinese toys? i swear theyre safe har har

bigbadjohn

8. Default Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post
    But I don't need any presents, I want money only, can you give me some till 23rd Dec please?? Thank You very much!

BBB

Young Brenda.. you little minx.. you know the rules.. no cash only presents.
    ho ho ho .. i've got you some nice lingerie tho,

and some perfume

ho ho ho

9. Default Rimmerguy

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    In the coffee shop by my job works a little hottie that likes nothing more than to turn her back to me while making my sambos if there is no one else in the q and tease me silly with subtle sways of her hips . I've been mostly good this yr Mr Kringle , and i hope you get this in time , she's all i want for xmas

Young master Rimmer..

I know the young lady in question, she is on my VERYnice list. a pretty little thing. you wouldnt believe the things she has asked me for.. made my hair turn even whiter.. ho ho ho .
    I will see what i can do for you..

10. Default Big Bad John

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    here santa, ive been good. good at being BAD

you know the things i like to get up to, har har

i always push my way to the front of any queue, so what if it annoys anyone. har har.

i still love taking sweets from children, i almost gave some back to this little shit who cried his eyes out. but "oh dear" they slipped out of my hand onto the mud. har har

i done one nice thing for the kids though. i made all these great colours for them to look at, when i poured all that waste oil into the Liffey river har har

here, do ya want to buy a loada really cheap chinese toys? i swear theyre safe har har

bigbadjohn
    Big BAD John

you have a cheek asking me for presents again this year.
    Have you forgotten the last few years? well i have not and neither have my reindeer...

Do you remember your little prank last year? hmm..
    Barbed wire in the chimney.. and tobasco sauce in the brandy.. funny little man..

or the year before..
    Engine oil on the roof so the reindeer would slide off..

And the year before that... quite the little electrician arn't we??
    Carrots on the roof wired to the mains..nearly killed prancer.. had to jump start him from you fathers car.. and as for the laxatives in the mince pie.. realy funny...

This year is my turn... just wait and see what i will leave for you this Christmas eve, you little delinqueint bollox.. beware i have had enough...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast