Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: Naughty or Nice

  1. #1

    Default Naughty or Nice

    Hello boys and girls,
    Its that time of year again, I've made my list but like always all the boys and girls on E-I are causing me problems, so i want to check who's been naughty and whos been nice this year...and of course see what presents you want, and what you deserve...


    So if you will all tell me what you want and if you have been a good boy or girl, i'll check you off my list and see you on christmas eve..

    ho ho ho ..... merry christmas..santa4
    Last edited by Kris Kringle; 15-12-08 at 17:43.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    the north pole you slag
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Kringle View Post
    Hello boys and girls,
    Its that time of year again, I've made my list but like always all the boys and girls on E-I are causing me problems, so i want to check who's been naughty and whos been nice this year...and of course see what presents you want, and what you deserve...


    So if you will all tell me what you want and if you have been a good boy or girl, i'll check you off my list and see you on christmas eve..

    ho ho ho ..... merry christmas..santa4
    OH they'v been naughty little shits alright i say the naughtiest gets the most you slag... Mrs clause agrees but as you can see shes got er mouth full at the moment

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Any chance of getting the list of all the bad girls????

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Oven at Gas mark 4
    Posts
    396

    Default I want,

    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Kringle View Post
    Hello boys and girls,
    Its that time of year again, I've made my list but like always all the boys and girls on E-I are causing me problems, so i want to check who's been naughty and whos been nice this year...and of course see what presents you want, and what you deserve...


    So if you will all tell me what you want and if you have been a good boy or girl, i'll check you off my list and see you on christmas eve..

    ho ho ho ..... merry christmas..santa4
    WORLD PEACE!!!

    And a surprise.

    But if you can't swing that then just drop off Malena & Carmen from the sleigh where I am still incarcerated for a crime of passion I was framed for yonks ago. Just make sure they have those xmas costumes.

    Failing all of the above then I guess a shaving set and socks will do but they are a distant second to M & C.

    Ps

    Can you get Rudolf and the lads to stop crapping on the roof of my coup, ta…..Eddie.
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SANTA BAD ASS View Post
    OH they'v been naughty little shits alright i say the naughtiest gets the most you slag... Mrs clause agrees but as you can see shes got er mouth full at the moment
    Ho ho ho..

    Young Richard Cranium..

    You always were a wild child...
    now be a good little boy and run along and play with the rest of the boys and girls or i wont bring you the junior cross dresser set with high heels and make up like you asked me for..

    Ho ho ho... little rascal

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Any chance of getting the list of all the bad girls????
    ho ho ho..

    Young Luther.. your new to this place.. your syill on my good list.. ho ho ho

    I will put the list in with all your other presents om christmas eve.

    ho ho ho .. dont forget to leave out a mince pie for me and a carrot for Rudolf..

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    WORLD PEACE!!!

    And a surprise.

    But if you can't swing that then just drop off Malena & Carmen from the sleigh where I am still incarcerated for a crime of passion I was framed for yonks ago. Just make sure they have those xmas costumes.

    Failing all of the above then I guess a shaving set and socks will do but they are a distant second to M & C.

    Ps

    Can you get Rudolf and the lads to stop crapping on the roof of my coup, ta…..Eddie.

    Little Eddie.. i remember when you were just an egg.. havnt you grown..ho ho ho

    world peace..ho ho ho.. thats a tuffie.. what about a 10,000 piece world jigsaw.. that will take your mind off things for a while.
    Malena and Carmen will be bery busy that night i'm sorry..
    A razor and y fronts.. of course my boy.. ho ho ho..


    Ps , we always come to your place duirectly from your local tandoori shop, and they do love a good vindaloo.. i'll have a word.
    Ho ho ho .... merry christmas

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Oven at Gas mark 4
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Any chance of getting the list of all the bad girls????
    The nok list from Mission Impossible you mean Lu? I think Ethan Hunt [Gene's less handsome brother] is currently hanging upside down by his ball bag as we speak getting that so fingers crossed eh!!

    This post will self destruct in 5 4 3 2 …………
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    The nok list from Mission Impossible you mean Lu? I think Ethan Hunt [Gene's less handsome brother] is currently hanging upside down by his ball bag as we speak getting that so fingers crossed eh!!

    This post will self destruct in 5 4 3 2 …………

    Now Eddie be nice to Luther.. remember.. i am always watching... and i saw that..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Oven at Gas mark 4
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Thanks S man you the best. Make that jigsaw of M & C and it will keep me occupied just don’t give me the jigsaw you sent last year of WASP wanking over his computer as there was a few pieces missing [Surprise surprise]
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •