Thread: Saline

Default Saline

Has anyone tried saline injections or know of any misstress that offers this service? Any information is appreciated. Thxs.
    Last edited by Wanderer; 29-12-14 at 08:52.

Reviews

WTF!

Saline injections, a mixture of water and salt, are used for various reasons, including several types of body modifications, acne scar treatment, spider vein treatment, and other procedures. One well known use for this saline mixture is intravenous infusions to re-hydrate patients. Saline mixtures are also sold over the counter as nasal sprays and contact lens cleaner.

This particular body modification process has become increasingly popular and involves inflating several body parts by using saline injections. The most common body parts inflated include the labia and breasts for females or the scrotum and penis for males. Sexual stimulation is generally the motivation for those who participate in this form of body modification, and the scrotum is usually the body part that is most effected. Due to the large number of nerve receptors in the scrotum, saline injections may enhance sexual stimulation and may cause instant sexual gratification. Some males may also directly inject this solution into their testicles for similar purposes.

Thanks for the useful tip and I have just added it to my new 2015 List to do with my favourite Dominatrix when she next visits Cork,

I think she will be up for it!!