Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Taking things for granted

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    Congratulations, well done for stating the obvious, now whats your point?
    She's not overly bothered what regard you hold her in, you're a punter, same as all her other punters, admittedly you seem obsessed and probably spend a lot so it's in her interest to entertain you. But going without food for 5 days is daft, not healthy and proves nothing only that you are obsessed.

If she retires in the morning I reckon you are f&cked, not healthy pal, you'd want to wean yourself off this lady for your own good to prove to yourself that you hold yourself in any regard

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SecretaryLover For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SecretaryLover View Post
    She's not overly bothered what regard you hold her in, you're a punter, same as all her other punters, admittedly you seem obsessed and probably spend a lot so it's in her interest to entertain you. But going without food for 5 days is daft, not healthy and proves nothing only that you are obsessed.

If she retires in the morning I reckon you are f&cked, not healthy pal, you'd want to wean yourself off this lady for your own good to prove to yourself that you hold yourself in any regard
    Your right I am fucked.......

But I am very happy for the moment but if an when my Mistress retires then I will have to deal with that then. Would you deny yourself a walk in the park on a sunny day because you might think it was going to rain, I don't think so.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

4. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (31-12-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I think Lough Derg is the way to go. It's like a cheap three day domme session with priests thrown in. Plus you get a medal. I mean...gosh. Blue Peter for subs.
    Lough Derg with Miss Alesha in tow - double penance and hopefully some carrot on there somewhere!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Clueless For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (31-12-14)

Reviews

Your right I am fucked.......

But I am very happy for the moment but if an when my Mistress retires then I will have to deal with that then. Would you deny yourself a walk in the park on a sunny day because you might think it was going to rain, I don't think so.
    slave to you
    if you got happiness in life you got every thing
    ps i hope thats jam on your but tho

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (31-12-14), slavetoyou (31-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    Lough Derg with Miss Alesha in tow - double penance and hopefully some carrot on there somewhere!

I can't see Miss Alicia barefoot and eating crusts somehow chicken. Perhaps aim lower. I think they give you toast if you lacerated yourself though. Hmm, toast.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I can't see Miss Alicia barefoot and eating crusts somehow chicken. Perhaps aim lower. I think they give you toast if you lacerated yourself though. Hmm, toast.
    I can see Miss Alisha barefoot but it would be I who would be eating crusts I think. Toast is more than I get after a session, lough derg sounds good

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (31-12-14)

You are an inspiration to us all!!!!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lawrence O For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (31-12-14), slavetoyou (31-12-14)

Reviews

What don't you believe? That someone has the capacity to go without food for 5 days to prove to someone that they hold in the highest regard that they actually hold them in the highest regard.Just because you do not think this is possible doesn't mean that it isn't. People have gone for a lot more days without food for things they believe in but obviously you do not believe in anything that much.
    What a clever thing to do. Well done.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaz For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (31-12-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    What a clever thing to do. Well done.
    I'm glad you appreciate the cunning involved.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (31-12-14)

Reviews

wouldn't be surprised to see this in a tabloid very soon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123