Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone

1. Default Hello Everyone

Just wanted to say "eh". Found this website when I googled "sex soap opera good blow jobs lots of fights" you know how much I love a good fight! But did you know I love getting my cock sucked too? Any sluts out there wanna suck Rocky's cock? Ill fly you out to LA and even give you a day's pass to my gym. I dont mind body type, as I can always whip you in shape when you get to my gym. Just wanna make sure you have strong suck when you blow my famous HARD AS ROCK(y) cock.
    Last edited by Sylvester Stallone; 14-12-08 at 20:49.

Hello

Every new user have to show his dick here.

3. Default The contract I signed with my management

wont allow me to post pictures of my cock on the internet. Im so fucking pissed off, as I love my cock and its even harder then my body. I know you would love it baby. Want to come to my gym in LA and we can get sweaty together?

Blog Entries

Now Brenda that's only goin to encourage multiple profile users!!!!
    But I like the way your mind works!!!
    And then to be compared to this ^^^^^^^^^^^ up there!!!
    I fell my self esteem issues coming back again!!!
    Last edited by luther; 14-12-08 at 21:08.

HALLO SLY YU OLD SHISSHER!!! Good to see you. Sorry it took so long to get here but I was terminating a little prick that is giving my little sister Anna S some grief and I had a little trabul with the image varifaction part of signing up.

Arnie says,

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arnie2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	7509  

6. Default Fuck me!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie S View Post
    HALLO SLY YU OLD SHISSHER!!! Good to see you. Sorry it took so long to get here but I was terminating a little prick that is giving my little sister Anna S some grief and I had a little trabul with the image varifaction part of signing up.

Arnie says,

Arnold, why do you always follow me wherever I fucking go?? Ive told you so many times, you cant touch my chest. Im not a faggy! I know you worship my body, but I only like the ladies with good suck action. Arnold, you may be taller then me and your cock may be bigger then mine, but my english is better and I am more handsome and I dont cum in 5 minutes like you do.

Last edited by Sylvester Stallone; 14-12-08 at 21:18.

Default Scorned again

OK Sly I will go at look at my winkie in the side mirror of my hummer one last time, but I still think you are rong. It does not look anything like a finger off the alien from predator but if you can never love me whole, then you will never love me hole.

Asta la vista baby
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arnie.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	7510  
    Last edited by Arnie S; 14-12-08 at 21:29. Reason: because I am a MACHINE!!!

Hey sly/arnie - ye're a couple of faggots.

9. Default Well I gotta say... once just once

Rumor got around about the photo of Arnold's cock awhile back... http://www.radosh.net/archive/2003_0...ve.html#000243
    Yeah, long before he became terminator and governor and all that bollicks. Yes, I congradulated him on his HUGE COCK, but I didnt think that would make him chase me the way he has for the last ten fucking years! Once we were at the gym, and I dropped the soap in the shower, and in the glare of the shower tiles, I saw a shadow come up from behind me and I quickly sat down on the floor, and heard his voice behind me, "Ill be back".

Fuck me! Arnold just wont give up this obsession for me!
    Now he follows me over to E-I?

I just want the ladies to suck my little rocky cock, and want Arnold to stop dreaming of my little rocky cock. My wee rocky cock is for ladies only!

Last edited by Sylvester Stallone; 15-12-08 at 05:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvester Stallone View Post
    Yes, I congradulated him on his HUGE COCK
    Why thank you Sly, yes I am a rather large cock as Arnie sent me to the gym to put some meat on my bones and as you can see it has paid off...

http://www.brbpoultry.co.uk/arnie.jpg

But would you two ever just get a room?

This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast