Thread: just curious

Default just curious

Hey was looking at some of the ts and the look stunning but if you visit one would you consider yourself bisexual?
    Any lads here visit the ts but would never fancy a guy?
    just curious

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    I am straight.

I am simply a sexual deviant.

Never been attracted to a man. The female form turns me on.
    And a cock
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

I agree something sexy about a female figure but when panties come off big surprise just like relly berry in Galway at the moment

I too would consider myself a deviant for this little pleasure, but if you like cock you like cock, you're Bi my friend.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pcred View Post
    I too would consider myself a deviant for this little pleasure, but if you like cock you like cock, you're Bi my friend.
    I disagree, Bisexuals can find both females and males attractive. However, I find that while I like TS' I still don't find myself attracted to males nor even bring myself to experiment with one, so I consider myself straight.

Having said all that, I don't think it matters what Label anyone is, as long as they enjoy life, sex, and are considerate towards others, that's all that really matters.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jizrag For This Useful Post:

gameboy (02-01-15), sixfourblond (29-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by jizrag View Post
    I disagree, Bisexuals can find both females and males attractive. However, I find that while I like TS' I still don't find myself attracted to males nor even bring myself to experiment with one, so I consider myself straight.

Having said all that, I don't think it matters what Label anyone is, as long as they enjoy life, sex, and are considerate towards others, that's all that really matters.

You have put that fantastically well, better than I could have said it, but bang on.

Quote Originally Posted by jizrag View Post

Well said.
    I too am attracted to TS' but am not at all attracted to males. So I consider myself straight.
    Screw labels!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to boldsam For This Useful Post:

gameboy (02-01-15)